Chapter 13

Philip was outside. He was running around happily as he heard the sound of snow under his feet. It's been four days ever since snow first arrived,but Philip still felt like his first time seeing it. What made it even better was that it was Christmas break.

Meanwhile,sitting on a chair on the porch,Russia watched Philip play around. He smiled,drinking his cup of hot chocolate. After a while,Philip walked over to Russia.

"Thirsty?"Russia asked,and Philip nodded.

Russia gave Philip his cup and the Filipino sat down on the porch to drink some hot choco. After taking a couple of sips,Philip gave Russia his cup and sat there,resting for a while before he went back to dancing in the snow.

"Oh,hey,bro!"Zak greeted when he stepped out of the house."Hey,Phil!"

"Hello!"Philip greeted.

Zak continued to walk,Ukraine and Bela following him. Bela hopped out of the house onto the porch,trying to pull her boot up. In doing so,she bumped into Ukraine.

"Where are you guys going?"Philip asked.

"We're going to go buy gifts. Christmas is almost coming."Zak told,holding Ukraine back from strangling her sister.

"Do you guys wanna come with us?"Bela asked who was sitting down.

"We've already taken care of our gifts."Russia told,waving his hand casually.

"Alright,then. Let's go,you two."Zak said.

The male waved at Russia and Philip before leaving,dragging Ukraine with him and Bela keeping her distance.

Philip waved back,then looked at Russia. He had a concerned face,looking at his siblings. Philip looked down.

Philip's been busy everyday,residing in his room most of the time and only coming out to stretch,get some fresh air or eat. But it's been a while since him and Russia had spent some time together.

"Hey,Russia. Could we maybe go somewhere?"Philip asked.

"Where to,love?"Russia replied,sipping his drink.

Philip slowly turned his head towards Russia. He was seated calmly on the chair. He raised his brows while drinking. Philip blushed.

"Ice-skating?"Russia suddenly suggested to make Philip stop staring at him.

"Ice-Ice-skating?..."Philip stammered,still a little flustered.

"Yeah,ever tried that before?"Russia asked,leaning forward.

"I mean,not really."Philip answered.

"Let's try that then,shall we?"Russia said,smiling.

"Hm,but I don't have ice skates."Philip pointed out,looking at his feet.

"I'll buy you a pair. Come on."Russia said,pulling Philip up.

----------- -----------

Philip was admiring the different ice skates on the shelf. There were so many where he can choose from. But he couldn't decide.

Russia walked over to Philip carrying a pair of beautiful white skates with yellow design on them.

"What about these?"Russia said,holding out the skates.

"Ooh!~They look beautiful."Philip remarked."Too bad it's a little too expensive."

"What do you mean?"Russia asked.

"Look at the price,Russia. I'm gonna go broke if I buy this."Philip responded.

"Who said YOU were gonna buy it?"Russia said,earning a confused look from Philip.