ITS OVER

It's been 7 month and Me and Tboz decide to get a place together she get one room and me and my other new girlfriend get the other room.
She having seen her son since chilli left with her mother that day.
Chilli came back and we was gone .
I heard she stay there for other 3 month and brought her a 3, bedroom house so chilli is doing well.
She also been seeing Nay but I don't think they together, but Nay have been seen a lot with little Jamal.
However T doing good to she  coming along but I can see in her eyes how much she miss chili and her son . I wish things would had turn out different with them.
TBoz act like there was never a marriage or a family.
I try to talk to her about it but she just brush it off

I haven't seen Tboz In almost six months but it's good I miss her .  It for the best . I always  fell trap or worrying something bad go to happen to her out in them Streets.
But I move into my house I always wanted , and my son is getting big.
Nay becoming over lately she been cool , but I'm still marry and I just want some me time but dam ! Nay can give some good head .

So me and Lisa got a two bedroom apartment it nice I been doing okay I been dating lately but nothing serious I  will not be hurt again.
My first ended crazy and sad. My temper.
And chilli, well hell nooo I can not handle that blow again. So we decided to go are own way.
I seen her a couple times at get togethers and around the way with the baby. I just turn my head . I miss her and my child but I rather be single then be hurt again.
I also change my number and got me a new car.
I haven't seen Nay with my son let, but people tell me they see them two all the time together.
I tear up sometime thinking about Nay being around my son, but it not much I can do.
I just been focusing on what i have to do.
I stay at my mom house tonight Tboz said Lisa was having a get together and I didn't feel like being bother. Anyway I got pussy the other night so I was good .

It was about 1:12 in the morning and my cell phone ring.
Hello who this said Tboz.
It me chilli .
Ye what's up everything ok Tboz ask.
Well I need the name of that guy that fix my car door ur boy. SOMETHING wrong with my car chilli said.
Well I haven't kept alot of numbers on  my old phone said Tboz lying.
Okay we'll ummm well I got the divorce papers draw up today maybe u want to look at them said chilli.
TBoz put the phone down to get herself together she felt her self ABOUT to break down and cry but she was cool, she knew it was for the best.
Ye ye that sounds cool ummm when ever u get free let me no  okay tboz said.
OKAY TBOZ BYE .
HOW IS  THE BABY DOING TBOZ ASK .
WHY U ACT LIKE U DONT NO HIM, CHILLI ASK.
WELL I DIDN'T WANT TO STEP ON ANYONE TOES TBOZ SAID.
HUH WHAT? CHILLI SAID.
I THINK NAY DOING A GOOD JOB TBOZ SAID IT WENT SILENT FOR A SECOND.
GOOD BYE T .
TBOZ TURN OVER AND WENT TO SLEEP.
A TEX CAME TROUGH TBOZ PHONE.
I WAS NEVER IN LOVE WITH NAY , AND SHE NOT A PARENT TO MY SON.
TBOZ TEX BACK GOODNIGHT CHILLI.
ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T HEARD OR SEEN CHILLI AROUND.
MY COUSIN PAULA just got out of city jail for acting a fool over Lele , and yes lele bail her out after 2
months I still don't no if they together but Paula been getting herself together and back on track.
I heard Lele got her own place that's good.
Lisa still loud but that my sister.

It was raining and my car broke down it should be fix by this week.
But my son needed his shot today so coming  back from the doctor office getting off the bus it started to rain I was so mad . Thank God I had one of those clear see threw
plastic bag that goes over a baby stroller.
So I started walking home in the rain 🌧️.

I was riding down Main street with my mom, I had pick her up form work.
Isn't that chilli and the baby my mom said.
I don't think so I said.
No that her.
We got closer and I look at chilli in her eyes we made eye contact. She was soak with water . Her hair was dripping wet but the baby was covered.
I had no attention to pull over.
Just the thought of Nay being around my child made me mad and I rode right past her and she seen me but kept walking.
My mother look at me like I was crazy.
What got into you Tionna that's not how I raise you go get that girl and that baby now !
Mom she will be find.
I felt so bad .
Okay mom I'll get her, go in the house.
I went to the store to get a sandwich before I turn the corner I seen chilli get in Nay car and Nay folding up the stroller to put in her TRUNK.
I couldn't believe it I roll past slow. Nay look at me and I look at her , she was grinning at me . Nay open her car do and I seen chilli drying off crying at the same time.
I had to pull over to get myself together , I felt really bad I should had not done that.
I didn't even want a sandwich anymore.
I got beer a went to my mother house and went in my room.
I shut my door and slid down it and cry , I cry so hard I should had pick  her up she was So wet and beautiful.
TIONNA LET ME IN ITS UR MOTHER .
NO MOM IM FINE TBOZ SAID TRYING NOT TO SOUND LIKE SHE CRYING.
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO UR SELF BABY U HAVE TO PRAY ON THIS OKAY. IM GOING TO BIBLE STUDY.
OKAY MOM LOVE YOU TBOZ SAID.
LOVE YOU TOO 💕.

I GOT DROP OFF AT MY MOM HOUSE THANK U NAY CHILLI SAID .
ANYTHING FOR A FRIEND HERE TAKE LITTLE MAN IN.
OKAY I CALL U CHILLI .
OKAY.
I WAS MAD THIS BITCH RIDE PASS ME LIKE SHE DIDN'T SEE ME .
OKAY TBOZ I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU.
LET'S DO THIS CHILLI SAID GRABBING THE DIVORCE PAPER.
MON CAN U WATCH JAMAL FOR A LITTLE I BE BACK.
OKAY .
OH I'MA USED THE CAR.
I GOT MY SELF TOGETHER I GOT WASH UP DRY OFF PUT SOME DRY CLOTHES ON AND TOOK MY ASS TO  TBOZ HOUSE.
IT WAS LIKE 10:30 PM. I KNOCK ON THE DOOR BUT MUSIC WAS PLAYING. SO I WENT AROUND BACK AND KNOCK ON TBOZ WINDOW HARD.
SHE CAME TO THE BACK DOOR AND HER EYES GOT SO WIDE.
WHAT WHAT U DOING HERE? TBOZ SAID.
YOU GOT SOME FUCKING NERVES TO BE RIDING PASS ME AND UR SON IN THE RAIN CHILLI SAID TEARING UP.
COME OUT THE RAIN AND STOP YELLING .
No I'm not coming in .....
Please! it's rainy , u want to talk to me I be in the house Tboz said and walk back in the house 🏠.
Chilli march to her room, hmmm sign these papers please so we can get this over with chilli  said putting the paper on Tboz dresser .
What r these Tboz pick them up and look at them.
O ok I need to get my lawyer to look over them Tboz said being smart.
No fuck that........ Stop cruising in my mother house Tboz said.
Look u can have everything said chilli.
Can I have my son ask Tboz.
Don't be an asshole T .
Oh nay got him tboz said laying out on her bed looking in a book.
Maybe she do chilli said .
TBoz stop and look up at chilli and felt her ANGER going to 1000.
Okay u should leave Tboz said, it time for u to go .
No problem please fill them papers out chilli said walking to the bedroom door.
What these papers Tboz grab them off the dresser and rip them up.
Why would you do that! chilli said starting to cry GOD u really need help!
Go ask Nay to get some new ones for you! Tboz yell and get the fuck out my house!
You no what I will ask Nay she has no problem doing anything for me and to me. Chilli walk out of Tboz room really fast after saying that.

Okay said tboz, she grab chilli by her hair and drag her back in the room.
STOP IT TBOZ! GET OFF! CHILLI CRY OUT.
NO I WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN TOO TBOZ SAID.
NO STOP IT!  PLEASE CHILLI CRYING TRYING TO FIGHT BACK.
NO NO T BOZ REACH IN THE DESK BY HER BED AND PULL OUT HER 9 INCH STRAP.
YE LETS HAVE SOME FUN LIKE U AND NAY , MAKE SURE U TELL HER ABOUT THIS TBOZ SAID HOLDING CHILLI DOWN STRAPPING UP.
NO STOP IT TBOZ !
FUCK WRONG WITH YOU! CHILL YELL STOP!
YOU GONE TO REMEMBER THIS TBOZ SAID .
WHEN IT WAS OVER TBOZ TOLD HER TO GET OUT AND NEVER COME AROUND HER AGAIN.
CHILLI FELT SO USED AND A SHAME SHE FIX HER CLOTHES UP THE BEST SHE CAN ,AND WALK OUT..