two

requested by: aliyahwt

SYNOPSIS: IZZIE GETS DRUNK AND THINGS HAPPEN

It wasn't a usual Friday night in Santa Clarita

It wasn't a usual Friday night in Santa Clarita. At least not for Casey Gardner. Right now, she had her laptop sitting on her desk, with a show on, that she stared mindlessly at.

Her mind wandered to different things- how hungry she was, the fact that she started her first day back at Newton tomorrow, and of course, her beautiful, beautiful girlfriend.

Izzie Taylor was how she usually spent her Friday nights. Even though they saw each other all the time in school, they always set aside Friday nights as their nights, to just enjoy each other's company with no stress about school.

Tonight was supposed to be especially special because it was their last night together before Casey went back to Newton. Of course, Friday night date nights would still continue but this meant they wouldn't see each other much during the weekdays.

Unfortunately, the night before had ruined all that. Everything had been fine during the day and Casey came to watch Izzie train. They were walking, fingers intertwined, to Casey's car, as they always did after Izzie's training.

"Hey losers! We're going to Don's! Come with us!" Penelope yelled from her car. "Ooo, that sounds like fun," Casey mumbled to Izzie, not bothering to catch her reaction before replying Penelope with a "We'll be there!"

Casey immediately felt Izzie yank her hand away from hers, leaving Casey both confused and hurt. "Are you serious?!" Izzie yelled. "What? You love pizza. And you always love hanging out with the team. Besides, I'll be off to Newton tomorrow and I won't be able to see them as much," Casey defended.

"UGH! You're unbelievable!" She yelled once more, walking away from the taller girl. "Izzie! Izzie, wait!"

"Just go Casey. I really don't care."

The rest of the track team watched the scene unfold in shock. "Damn, what's up with her?" Quinn asked Casey, who was equally confused. "I don't know. Did I say something wrong?"

"Eh, just ignore her. You know how she gets."

Unfortunately, Casey Gardner does not know how to ignore Izzie Taylor. But Izzie seems to do a great job at it. Casey tried her cell many times but she never picked up. No call backs, no texts... Casey was especially hurt that Izzie didn't reply to her goodnight message. She never failed to say goodnight to her.

Casey stopped trying today. Throughout her relationship with Izzie, she realised many things about her girlfriend and about herself too. Izzie learnt to open up to her more as the months went on but there were still things that Izzie didn't feel comfortable talking about. Casey also realised that she's an over thinker who constantly worries about Izzie, even when it's unnecessary.