Greenhouse

I heard footsteps coming towards me saying, "Come out come out wherever you are, bitch," His voice is so dark and deep that it scared the crap out of me making my heart pound really loudly that I was afraid that he would hear it miles away. I felt a hand behind me and then suddenly I was pushed down, the box hitting my chest making me winced in pain. I turned over to my back to protect myself, but when I did, I almost fainted because, in his hand, he was holding up a very, very sharp knife.

He was about to strike when suddenly, a hand that came out of nowhere, grabbed his wrist and snapped it. I heard a bone crunch and I'm guessing that it was the bad guy's wrist. Ouch.

The newcomer dragged the guy away from me, and when they were far enough, the newcomer started punching the guy to no end. The bad guy staggered back and held his cheek, then waited until the newcomer's guard was down, then the bad guy suddenly punched the newcomer on the stomach making him drop to his knees, he was about to punch the guy when I heard a siren wailing just outside the building. This seemed to scare the shit out of this guy and he simply ran away.

When I was sure that it was only me and my savior left, I ran to the person and helped him up, but he didn't accept my hand just sat there. How I know he's a guy is his biceps are really big and hard and he doesn't punch like a girl.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, concerned that I got a person involved in my situation. I mean I know that it's going to be dangerous, that's why I didn't ask any of my friends to come help me, and my dad said I shouldn't tell anyone.

He grunted and wiped something on his face and flipped his hair, the way he flipped his hair reminded me of someone...

"Sasuke?"

He didn't say anything, just sat there with his knees up, resting his hands on the floor leaning back, making his face visible into the moonlight. He closed his eyes and sighed, "What are you doing here?"

I sat down beside him and looked at him, like really looked at him. "Well... I can ask you the same thing."

"It's dangerous up here, especially at night. Why'd you think they restricted access to this place, stupid?"

His smug tone rang through the whole greenhouse, the old Sasuke I know is back. I rolled my eyes and said, "If it's restricted, then how come you're here, huh? Doesn't that rule apply to ALL students?"

I heard him chuckle and brush his hair back, "In case you didn't know, I'm kind of special around here," He turned his head towards me and winked, then he looked up at the greenhouse roof, staring up at the stars.

"Thank you."

"What?"

"You heard me, no need for me to say it again," I laughed awkwardly. I'm not really the kind of girl that likes thanking people all the time, I got my pride, girl.

"I knew you were going to say that, but next time when I save your lovely ass again, I'm going to make sure you say it loud and clear," I saw him pretend that he was wrestling me and making all these awkward and funny movements. Seeing this is like seeing a whole different side of Sasuke. He's always brooding and serious and thinks that he's all that, but this Sasuke looks like he's just a little kid that likes wrestling. I laughed when I watched him do those wrestling moves like some kind of untrained wrestler and believe me when I say I am enjoying the sight. I should've brought my cell phone. Daaaaaaaamn.

He stopped when he heard me laugh and looked at me, and then slightly leaned into me, just staring at me with his raven black eyes, almost as if he was trying to hypnotize me. Staring into his eyes seems to make time stop, making it seem like a timeless dream... we were about to lean into each other...