I'm a witch I guess...

I flung myself on the bed and threw my bag beside me. I sat up and jumped on the bed a few times surprised to find the bed really soft and comfortable. But then again this is a school for the rich so they should make the amenities more... luxurious.

I looked around the room to see it organized with my luggage bags gone. The staff must've unpacked for me, which is kind of weird. But then again, everything about my life has been weird ever since I came here.

My room consists of a queen-sized bed on the left side of the room, which has lilac covers, my favorite, and a study table on the other side of the room. Besides the study table, there's a big window with big opened ivory white curtains that reaches the floor. Then beside the window is a door, which probably leads to the bathroom, and the walk-in closet beside the bathroom. And yes I said  'walk-in closet', cause all of the kids here are freaking rich. Anyway, the way they designed the room is very modern, like every other room in the whole campus.

Sighing, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When the water was at the temperature I wanted it to be, I stepped into the shower stall. I did all of my showering routines, shampooed and conditioned my hair, scrubbed my body with the vanilla body wash beside me, which the staff must've put on for me, grabbed the towel on the towel rack, and got out of the bathroom.

I shivered as I stepped out of the bathroom. "Why is it so cold?" I wondered out loud, as I walked toward the closet beside the bathroom to get my clothes.

As I was changing into my tank, I saw that the window was open, which was odd since I don't remember it being opened when I entered the room...

After changing into my tank and sweatpants, I noticed that something black was moving from the corner of my eye. I turned to that black thing, surprised to see a black raven standing on the branch of a tree just a few feet out my window. The way those black beady eyes are staring at me gave me the creeps. It's as if its eyes are following my every move recording it to his brain and the way it's standing on the branch, waiting for the perfect time to attack. I felt the temperature in the room drop, making me shiver. Not wanting to stare at the raven any longer I walked towards it and closed the window immediately and pulled the curtains close.

-----------------------------

The next day, I woke up around 8 am took a quick shower, changed into comfortable clothes,  packed my bag, and heard my stomach rumbled 'God I'm so fricking hungry' I mumbled to myself since I had nothing much since yesterday, so I hurried back to the Academy.

 I walked to the restaurant to get some breakfast to eat. After getting the most normal thing on the menu, which is an omelet, but just because it's called an omelet doesn't mean that they can't alter the ingredients. These freaking omelets have lobster meat and caviar on them. I only eat lobster like every Christmas! And that's when my mom's feeling generous. Well, it's a good thing that I don't have to pay for this since all food is included in the tuition, well in my case scholarship since my dad made me go here and he's the powerful warlock and all,