XOXO

Today's a Saturday, and I am planning to have the whole day relaxing from everything. Ever since I started training with Tsunade, I'm always super tired after the training, and I can't seem to get my energy back the next day. So thank God for inventing weekends.

I woke up at 10 o'clock in the morning and went to the restaurant to give myself a hearty breakfast with Sakura and Hinata. And let me just say that I had the best waffles I've had in my life. I'm in my bathroom right now, waiting for the water to become warmer. When it is, I filled up my tub. I took out my robe and stepped into the water. "Ahh, this is the life."

The hot water made my muscle loosen up and all of the tension in my shoulders went away. You cannot believe that a simple activity like this can make me so happy!

I stayed in the bathtub until all the heat went away.

Once the tub was drained, I got my robe and went into my closet. Deciding which sweatshirt I'm planning to wear for a day relaxing on the couch watching pretty little liars all day. And if I still have time maybe I'll squeeze in a Friends marathon too.

In the middle of Pretty Little Liars, when the Liars' learned that Jenna could see, something swooshed behind me. But I was too focused on the show to notice it.

"Hey Ino," something whispered behind my ear. I jumped up and screamed holding the remote in front of me as if it could protect me.

But all I saw was Sasuke so I turned back and continued watching the show.

But all I saw was Sasuke... what the hell is he doing in my room? Well, if I ignore him he'll go away.

What I didn't expect is that he jumped from the back of the couch, using one hand, and settled beside me. I moved away from him, but he followed me. I moved away again, and he followed me again. I moved away again, but since I was already on the end of my couch so I can't move anymore and I'm trapped. Great, he's invading my personal space.

Sasuke pressed his body against me making me trapped in my own little corner.

"Get off of me, you fool!" I pushed him, but he didn't move an inch. Right, I forgot. He's a vampire and he's very strong. Tsk, strong my ass!

"Hmm, I can't seem to read your mind anymore, did you do something to that, Piggy?"

I vein popped out of my forehead. Nobody calls me a pig. NOBODY. I tried to knee his groin, but he evaded. Damn.

"What the fuck are you doing here, you ass? Can't you see I'm enjoying my day without seeing your ass-y face?"

I'm really getting annoyed now. How dare he interrupt my weekend? Especially in the middle of Pretty Little Liars!

"Well, I was waiting for someone in the café across the school at 2, but that person didn't appear, so I thought why not crash someone else's weekend?"

"If you need to talk about your feelings about some girl standing you up, don't talk to me. Go find a real therapist, they'll probably be more helpful than me trying to kick your groin,"

Sasuke just stared at me, his facial expression showed that he's trying to not laugh, his eyes and lips kind of pinched.

Oh yeah! I was supposed to meet him today, "Not my problem that you didn't hear my reply," I held up my hands defensively.

Sasuke leaned closer, "I always get what I want, Piggy," He reached for the hem of my sweatpants, playing with the strings. All the blood rushed to my face, thinking about how close his hands are to my... thigh made me uncomfortable. He continued playing with the strings, then without warning, he pulled my pants down to my knees, I shrieked and punched his face, then pulled up my pants.

Sasuke grunted and held the place where I punched his face, and just stared at me. Yeah, I'm surprised too, didn't know you can catch a vampire off guard.

Then I threw the pillow at Sasuke's head. "Get out. Now."

Sasuke recovered from the blow and he just stared at me. Suddenly, he inched forward and tickled me at my sides. I screamed when he tickled me, I rolled around the couch, with my right leg on top of the couch and my other leg is in a position that might make a guy think I'm inviting him, but now's not the time to think about it. I laughed and tried to push off Sasuke's fingers, but he's too strong. Which isn't fair since he's a vampire, I'm just a normal girl. I turned to my stomach trying to make it hard for Sasuke to tickle me, but all it did was make it harder to move. And it made Sasuke laugh; I can't believe he's laughing at me!

Sasuke pressed harder onto me, and I can feel every curve of his body. Sasuke laughed harder and suddenly he stopped. I froze too, cause I can feel something on the back of my thigh, something just bulged there. I don't know what it is exactly but I have a pretty good idea of what it is.

I heard him moan, and he sat up sitting as far away from me as possible. I stayed on my end and tried to ignore him and watch the TV. But it was so awkward that I can't help looking at Sasuke.

My breath hitched behind my throat when I made eye contact with Sasuke. His eyes are red. And I'm pretty sure that this isn't a joke, it's the real deal. My finger twitched, and just like that, he's pinning me down my couch.

I can smell the subtle smell of his aftershave and his minty breath. He reached up to my chin to face him and I closed my eyes. He ran his fingers over my lips, making me shiver involuntarily, then suddenly Sasuke's lips were on mine, kissing me slowly. I can't help but kiss back, after a few slow kisses, he was begging for entrance, I don't know why, but I opened my mouth and let him in. He ran his thumb across and cheek and I wrap my arms around his neck making the kiss more passionate.

-------------------------------------------------