Chapter 11

Time skip to November 6th Junior year.

The next couple of chapters are probably gone be with maybe some smut and just parts to make the story longer. So don't expect a lot of drama. There is most likely panic attacks and triggering parts so I'll put a TW on the top 👍

Riley's pov
I got to my 3rd hour as I had it with Anna. I remember that her birthday was in a few days and I didn't know what to get her.

Me and Anna have gotten so much closer together. Although people started to see me with Anna and some even started shipping us.

Anna found it funny while I was concerned. Mental health has increased a little better while Eva took Parker out I usually slept till they came back.

My panic attacks definitely weren't getting any better. Although Anna was there to help me so I guess that's a win.

Me and Anna never talked about what happend that night we hooked up. Yeah we had a few more make out sesh and everything but we didn't want to make it weird so we didn't go farther then that.

Liam and Daniel weren't coming back till Christmas which concerned me a lot. They told me not to question it so I didn't.

Eva and Anna had been a real help while they were gone.

I sat down next to Anna as she looked at me.

"Woah you good?" She asked as I nodded.

"Tired..." I whispered and she nodded.

"Wanna skip lunch and 5th hour?" She asked as I looked at her.

"I'd love to. But I don't think I can." I said.

"You look fucked up. Cmon we can take my car." She said as I nodded.

I set my head down as the teacher came in.

Before I knew it I was being shaken awake.

"Dude." Anna said as I looked at the clock.

"Shit." I said as I put my books in my bag.

"Cmon." She said taking my hand as we walked out of class.

She walked me to her car and drove to my house.

I left my bag and took my phone as she followed me. I unlocked the door and she kept following me till we got to my room.

She laid down while I went to the bathroom. I came out and she was laying down on my bed on her phone.

I slipped under the covers as she pulled me closer. The second my eyes dropped I relaxed.

Anna's POV
Yeah Riley hates skipping school but she looked so tired right now. I pulled her closer has her head was against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her as I went on social media.

Her breathing was slow and relaxing as she literally smelled so good. She smelled like fresh strawberries.

~~~~~
I let her sleep a little more so i just decided to let her sleep during 6th hr too. Once it was 15 before the 7th bell rings she started to slowly wake up.

She kept her head on my chest as stared off to existence.

"Hey it's 5 till the bell rings." I said and she started to get up.

She went to the bathroom and came back out with her eye bags gone. Probably put makeup on it. She doesn't wear makeup much unless it's to hide something.