Chapter 49

Riley's pov
"Parker?" I yelled out through his door.

"GO AWAY!" He yelled.

"Parker it's me Riley." I said as I didn't hear but the unlocking of the door.

He opened and quickly hugged me as tight as he could.

"Riley Why did they do it." He said sobbing into my shirt.

I closed the door locking it so no one could get in.

"Hey look at me." I said as he looked at me.

"I don't know why... but I'm so sorry I didn't know either..." I said hugging him.

"But all I know is this... shouldn't define the way you act." I said but he looked confused.

"Riley what are you saying." He asked me.

"Parker what I'm saying is our family is wrong. We have a family of killers and I don't want you to turn out that way. I want you to be you and whoever you choose whether your part of the Lgbtq or if choose to be a nurse." I said and he nodded in understanding.

"Wether they say it's in your blood it's not. Blood doesn't define who's family. It defines by genetics and not your future." I said.

He started to understand what I was saying has I kept going.

"I hate that you have to live with this knowing this. But I'm glad you know because I hate to be the one to tell you." I told him as I looked at him.

I looked around his room to see multiple drawings and unfinished ones. I got up and admired the paintings he painted and the sketches he drew.

"Oh... who's this?" I asked seeing a portrait of a girl.

"Shes just a girl... I drew her in my math class." He said and I smiled.

"Are you two friends?" I asked and he nodded.

"She looks really pretty." I said smirking.

"Riley stop!!" He said covering his face while I laughed.

"I'm glad your making friends." I said and he smiled slightly.

"Riley..." I heard turning around.

"You didn't look at this person." He said moving drawings around and then pulled a drawer of drawings out.

They were all of the same person.

"Now you might think I'm stalking but I'm really not." He said.

"Their name is... Alec..." he said and I smiled.

"They are... gender-fluid which he uses any pronouns." He said and I smiled.

He started to panic when he pulled out all the drawings of Alec.

"Parker... what are you trying to tell me?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"I think I'm pan..." he said nervously.

"That means I like any gender even genderfluid right?" He asked me and I nodded.

"That is right Parker." I said and he smiled.

"I'd like to use... he/they pronouns?" He said looking down.

"I'm so proud of your Parker!" I said hugging him.

"Thank you for telling me." I said and he smiled at my supportiveness.

"No matter what or who you are, your still one of my favorite person." I said and he started to cry.

"I love you for you." I said and he fully broke down again.

"Riley stop." He said crying into my shirt again.

"I didn't mean to make you cry again." I said laughing as he did too.

"Why don't we... go celebrate." I said and he nodded.

I opened the door to see both Lance and Alexis.

"Do you wanna tell them?" I whispered into his ear.

He nodded before taking in a big breath and letting it out.

"I am... Pan." He said and both their eyes lit up.

"I would like to use he/they pronouns?" He said and they both smiled.

"Of course Parker. Your like family to us. We would happily do that for you." Alexis said.

"Man Im so proud of you dude." Lance said getting up and giving him a fist bump.

"Soo anyone that made you realize you were pan?" Lance asked him.

"Uhh... yeah.." he said scratching the back of his head.

"Their name is Alec. Genderfluid. Goes by any pronouns." He said and I smiled.

"Ooh... well you know that's pretty cool. I hope you guys are happy." Alexis said.

"You guys wanna go get ice cream?" I asked and they all nodded.

A/n

Yeah I know it's short but I just wanted to add this in.

I'd like to change Parker's age to just 13 because I feel it to be more proper for when coming out of age. When you get older you get more confidence if you know what I'm talking about.

Sorry if this confuses you I'm writing this half asleep