Chapter 10

Riley's pov
I woke up with my head on Anna's chest, and Harley with her head on my back.

It took me awhile to wake up before actually getting up from her.

This was possibly the best sleep I've ever gotten since.

I looked at Anna she was already awake on her phone. I knew that because I felt her play with my hair.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Like 12." She said as I nodded.

"When is Parker coming back?" I asked.

"I don't know like 2." She replied as I rubbed my forehead from a headache.

I got up getting me some Advil and then went down to feed Harley.

I went back and saw Anna still on her phone.

"What time you plan on leaving?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Whenever I get annoying to you." She said laughing a little.

"Stay whenever you want." I said going into my bathroom.

I combed out my hair putting it into a messy bun and then going back out.

I climbed back in bed as she looked at me.

"I think I might go back to sleep..." I whispered and I heard a laugh.

"Shut up." I said making her laugh a little harder.

I turned over to see her looking at me.

"Okay but like why do I feel so tired after sleeping a full 11 hours of sleep." I said and she shrugged.

I put my body on top of her legs as she started to play with my hair while I drew little shapes on her leg.

"Maybe you just haven't had that much sleep in awhile." She said looking at me.

"Maybe." I whispered.

I didn't go to sleep and neither did Anna we kinda just sat there.

Finally she made a movement turning on the tv as I watched her put on shameless.

After an episode of shameless I looked up to Anna who was still watching.

My hands traveled up to her arm as she looked down at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Getting into a comfortable position. Your legs are uncomfortable." I said making her laugh a little.

She scooted down making me lay my head on her chest as my body laid on top of hers.

I felt extremely tried which isn't usual for me. After like five minutes I felt myself fall asleep on her.

Anna's POV
I could tell she looked tired by the way her body trudged around.

Once she got comfortable laying on top of me with her head on my chest she fell asleep.

"This is definitely not healthy..." I whispered before texting Eva to take Parker out and let him play around with a soccer ball.

An hour passed by and I felt myself fall asleep after watching a few episodes of shameless.

Riley was fully deep sleeping as I put my hands on her waist and fell asleep too.

~~~~~

Eva's POV
"Hey Parker want to go the park and kick the ball around?" I asked and he nodded.