Chapter 15

Riley's pov
"You know what your doing?" Anna whispered.

"Maybe." I whispered back.

I had my head in her neck while my finger was tracing over abs underneath her sweatshirt.

I moved my hand up to her bra. I rested my hand over her boob giving it a squeeze every now and then.

She held onto my waist tighter.

I gave off small kisses in her neck. I kissed to find her sweet spot which I already did

I started to suck leaving a mark. She had her mouth opened and giving off little whimpers.

"R-Riley..." she whimpered.

"That's cute." I said.

She flipped us over. Making me land my head on the pillow.

She started kissing down my neck leaving a trial of wet kisses. She started to take my shirt off while leaving kisses all over my torso.

She would squeeze my boobs unstrapping my bra. Massaging my left boob she kissed around my right one.

Her kisses trailed down to my abs.

"God your so beautiful." She mumbled.

She looked up stopping at my sweats. She asked consent as I nodded.

Pulling downs my sweats slowly I was getting needy at the point.

She was rubbing the hem of my boxers while looking back up asking for consent again.

I nodded and she started to slowly pull them off.

She kissed the insides of thighs.

"Anna..." I whispered.

She stopped kissing my thighs and attached her mouth to much clit and started sucking making me throw my head back.

She then inserted her tongue in me making me grip heavily on the sheets.

"Oh god Anna!" I moaned pushing her head more into me.

She moved her hand around and roughly started to rub my clit.

"Fu-Fuck." I said as my eyes rolled to back of my head.

I could feel my high coming while she kept going. Pushing her deeper in me while she roughly rubbed my clit brought me pleasure.

"A-Anna I'm close." I said trying to get my breath.

She took her tongue out putting two finger in me.

I threw my head back while she climbed up to my level. She kissed down my neck finding my sweet spots.

My mouth was hanging wide open while moans were coming out.

Before I knew it I came.

Anna took her fingers out licking them.

"Uh no. Your not the only one who gets all the fun." I said as I pulled her neck down kissing her.

I flipped us over straddling her waist. I took her sweatshirt off. She had already had her bra off so it was easy access.

I kissed down all over her body before sucking over her breast.

I got up pulling on her shorts. She took her shorts off leaving her in her boxers.

I pulled on her boxers asking for full consent. She nodded as I pulled them off.

I straddled her waist again and she had her hands on my waist. I could feel my clit over hers rubbing against each other.

I heard her let out moans while I rubbed my clit against her grinding on her.

"R-Riley." She moaned.

I had my head tilted up has my body and hers was making friction. I let out soft moans as Anna was guiding my movements on her with her hands on my waist.

I went faster on her making her throw her head back and let out louder moans.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled.

I rested my hands over her breasts trying to go faster.

"Riley! Fuck I'm close!" She yelled making me smirk.

I was close too on my second high.

She moved me faster making me throw my head back and let out moans.

Before I knew it we both came and was our of breath. As I let out a loud moan finishing.

"Well That's... new." Anna said out of breath making me laugh.

I got off of her laying next to her and cuddling up next to her.

"Wanna clean up?" She asked.

"Yeah but I'm sore and I don't wanna move." I whined making her laugh.

"Here." She said picking me up setting me on the bathroom counter.

She started the bath tub. She carried me putting me in the tub. Sitting behind me we both washed our hair.

She got out leaving me to get some clothes. She brought me boxers and a sports bra.

"What no other clothes?" I asked and she smiled.

"Nope." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay but what if I get cold?" I asked.

"Than I'll warm you up with a blanket and my body." She said smirking.

"Fine." I replied giving up.

I got the clothes she gave me on and she laid in bed putting on Ice Age 2.

I massaged my legs before going down stairs. I fed Harley and brought a bowl of Froot Loops for us.

I walked back upstairs and Anna had a shirt and boxers on.

I cuddled up next to her as we both shared the bowl of Froot Loops.

I looked up at her and she was already staring at me.

"Well Happy Birthday again." I whispered.

"Yayyy." She said celebrating.

I held the side of her face before pulling her into a kiss.

This one wasn't sloppy or a make-out kiss. This was the kiss that they have in movies where fireworks ar being set off in your stomach.

I pulled back and got more comfortable setting my head on her chest while she played with my hair.

I could feel myself slipping into sleep in her arms.

Before I knew it. I was out like a light.

A/N

IT LITERALLY TOOK THE ENTIRE DAY TO THINK UP OF THIS. 😭😭😭