Chapter 33

Riley's pov
I heard a knock at the door has I opened it to see Adam.

"Hey." He said.

"What are you doing here... at literally 9 in the morning it's too early to be out." I said and he laughed.

"So you don't remember the party?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

"Why do people keep asking me that?" I mumbled.

"Because you got hella drunk. Like you were so drunk." He said making me slap him.

"Oh fuck you." I said laughing.

"You really would wish." He said and I kicked his dick making him go down the ground.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

Both me and Adam actually lost our v cards to each other. It was sophomore year we lost it and we agreed to never speak about it again.

Another knock came to the door and I saw Lance dropping Parker off.

"Hey Adam!" He yelled.

They both went outside and played basketball while I made breakfast.

Adam's pov
"Hey." I heard after shooting the basketball into the goal for Parker to get.

"Dallas..." I said.

"Look. I'm sorry I didn't know what came over me an-" I cut him off with punch to jaw making him go down to the ground.

"Fuck you Dallas. That was never a way to treat a girl like Riley." I said.

I felt his body ram into making me fall to the ground.

"She doesn't know right?" He spat on top of me.

"She doesn't have to know." He spat out again before getting a kick to my side.

"And if I find out someone told her. It'll go far worse than a drugged drink." He said.

He got on top of me about to punch me when Riley came out.

"DALL! WHAT THE FUCK! GET OFF OF HIM!!" She yelled.

"YOU FOUGHT IN FRONT OF A 7 YEAR OLD BOY!" She yelled.

"WELL?! Go!" She yelled making us both run inside.

Riley's pov
"Jesus Christ." I whispered seeing Parker on the curb.

"Hey Park... sorry you had to see that." I whispered.

"It's okay." He said softly.

"You want me too?" I asked him as he gave me the basketball.

I've played with Alexis before... I'm not an entirely good at it but I can make out some of it.

I shot the basketball and he rebounded and I did the same for him.

"Hey Riley." Dallas said coming out.

"Hey." I said and Adam stood behind him.

"You guys play with him. I'm gonna get breakfast while the rest of the other team gets here." I said and they both nodded.

~~~~~~

Zack's pov
"Hey Riley mind if I can bring someone with me?" I asked her after calling her.

"I don't care." She said.

"Cool. I'll be there in about a 5 minutes." I said and she replied okay.