Chapter 38

Anna's POV
I watched as Adam threw Dallas out of Riley's house.

Minutes later seeing Adam carry Riley out. I saw a gash in her leg as it was dripping blood.

"I have to go." I said leaving the girls.

"Wait where are you g-" Emma said but I closed her voice out when I closed the door.

I got in my car and followed them.

I reached the ER where Adam was carrying Riley in.

"CAN WE GET A DOCTOR?!" Adam yelled has I saw Riley on the edge of passing out.

There was a blood trail has Adam was in panic. He turned to fast running into me.

"Anna. What are you doing here?" He asked catching before I could fall

"I heard you and Dallas. And then saw you carrying Riley out. And I may have not followed you." I said.

"Jesus... you love this girl..." he said sitting down.

"So what the fuck happend?" I asked him.

"Well... Riley and Dallas I guess were fighting. She called me and I came over." He said.

"Dallas threaten to hurt her but she hit him causing a knife to fall and cut her thigh." He said.

"Oh... shit." I mumbled.

His shirt was cover with Riley's blood and his face was bruised.

"Can we get a nurse?" I asked out.

A nurse came and took care of Adam's face. I traveled the hospital to see if I could find Riley's room number.

I managed to reach a room where Riley was laying unconscious. A doctor was putting in stitches in her leg.

That gash was about 7 inches long? Maybe a little longer.

I watched as they kept going. Soon enough they put down a wrap on her leg. Surprisingly it was the leg that she had a brace on.

They must have removed her sweatpants because the only thing I could see was her boxers. And a blanket over part of her body.

After they were finished they put a wrap over it. They moved the bed to the entrance while I got out of the way.

I saw Riley asleep as they pushed her into a room. Once everyone cleared out I looked through the window to see her on the bed. I opened the door quietly sitting down.

I looked over to see Riley moving around the bed. She must have woken up to the pain.

"Hey." I said as she looked over surprised to see me.

"Anna... what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I just... was at home. Where's Adam." She said starting to panic.

"Hey... he's just outside getting take care of." I said getting up.

"Your gonna be okay." I mumbled.

"It hurts.." she mumbled.

"You want me to ask a nurse for pain medicine?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Riley." We both heard seeing Adam opening the door.

"Thank God..." he whispered hugging Riley.

There relationship is so cute.

"I called Alexis." He said.

"Did you also call her." She asked pointing at me.

"N-No... she... followed us." He said awkwardly.

"I heard yelling. And than saw him... carrying you out and I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I said.

Her facial expression slightly turned happy but before I could speak again all 4 girls busted into the room.

"OH SHIT! GO GO GO GO!" Sab yelled pushing them out and closing the door.

"I see you brought your friends..." Riley said looking at me.

"No... I kinda just left them at my house. Without a word." I said nervously.

"Riley?!" We heard before Alexis busted through the room.

"Jesus Christ." She said.

"Oh my god." She said caressing Riley's face.

"Alexis... I'm fine." She said.

"Where's the damage?" She asked.

"Just right here. That's all." Riley mumbled revealing the wrap on her thigh.

"I'm gonna kill him." Alexis said.

"No. Don't kill him Jesus." She mumbled.

"Are you able to do sports?" I asked her.

"Eh... I have a brace I might take a couple days off but I'm sure I'll still be able to." She said.

I looked through the window to see the girls watching me.

"I'll be right back." I said nervously walking out and pushing the girls away.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Says you! You ran off without a question!" Sab yelled.

"What happened?" Eva asked.

"Dallas happend..." I mumbled looking through the window.

"Shit..." Dev said.

Riley's pov
The pain in my thigh wasn't hurting that bad anymore.

Dallas's words were though. The fact that no one told me what he did.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I mumbled getting both Alexis and Adam's attention.

"What do you mean?" Alexis asked me.

"Why didn't you tell me he drugged me..." I whispered.

"Well... we wanted you to figure it out yourself. He threatened To hurt you even more if we told you." Adam said.

"That means you fucking tell me! I've been with a guy who drugged me!" I yelled starting to panic.

"I've been with him! Hanging out with him! And you haven't even told me shit!" I yelled as I heard the monitor start beeping faster.

"O-Okay Riley. You need to calm down." Alexis said grabbing ahold of my arm.

I struggled to get out of her grasp when Adam held me down.

"Stop. Please let me go!" I yelled.

"Riley you need to calm down." Alexis said pushing me back on the bed.

I felt myself collapsing in their grasp.

I was panicking and I couldn't help it.

"Hey Your okay..." Alexis whispered.

She must have gotten in the bed because I felt her arms closer to me. She put my head in her neck as my body relaxed on its own.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

I didn't say anything but I felt Adam's hand on my thigh.

Why me. Out of everyone why me...