Chapter 20

Eva's POV
"What movie is playing?" He asked.

"I think it's a old scooby doo movie" I said and he nodded grabbing snacks out of the basket.

We got the van ready to pick up Anna and Riley.

"Buckle up." I said and he did.

Harvey jumped in the back while we drove to Riley's house.

Seeing Riley and Anna on Riley's front lawn they both popped up with us in the van.

They both got into the car when we heard voices.

"NOPE GO! GO! DRIVE!" Riley yelled.

Is pressed the gas heading down.

"I do not wanna deal with them tonight." Riley whined.

"How are you gonna feel when you come home tonight?" Anna asked.

"Anna let me relax this one night." She said making Anna laugh.

Once we arrived to the drive in movie theater we set out a blanket while we got the food ready.

The van was only able to fit about two people. Seeing Parker and Harvey making one person Anna and Riley had an idea.

"Eva hand me a blanket will you?" Anna asked.

Throwing a blanket to her Riley and Anna sat on top of the van.

"Food?" Anna asked.

I threw up twizzlers and she caught em.

The movie had started and Parker was cuddling up with Harvey. Harvey was sleeping and Parker was focused on the animation.

Anna's POV
I laid down on top of the van with only a pillow and a blanket on top.

"So... scooby doo." Riley said.

"Yes. Scooby Doo." I said as she smiled.

She started eating the twizzlers. With my brilliant dumbfounded mind I took the twizzler out of her mouth grabbing another one.

"Watch..." I mumbled.

I ate a bit of the edge putting the other side in her mouth.

She immediately knew what I was doing. It was like Lady in the Tramp but this time with twizzlers.

Our faces got closer. She ate the rest of the twizzler making our lips connected. She let out a small giggle into the kiss. I disconnected our lips as we both smiled.

She got closer to me I placed my hand on the side of her neck. Putting my other hand on her waist she started to laid down on top of me.

Wrapping my arms around her we both were watching the movie together while cuddling.

"You still have my twizzler give it back." She mumbled.

"It fell off the Van." I said and she laughed.

"How you two doing up there?!" Eva yelled out.

"Doing just great... great." I said before our lips connected again.

We kinda just spent the entire time cuddling, kissing and making out until the movie ended.

"HEY!" I heard Parker yell. He was hitting the top of the car making us stop.

"Stop having sex!" He yelled.

Eva, me and Riley all started laughing.

"Damn how does he know sex." I whispered.

"Let's just say... he was told by my friends." Riley mumbled.

"The guy earned a good punch." She said.

"Good. I don't think a 7 year old should know about sex." I said and we both laughed.

"Hey you wanna sleep at my house?" I asked and she shrugged and nodded.

"Eva! You and Parker can sleep over again!" I yelled and they both celebrated.

They dropped us off at my house. As we both walked in seeing the house dark.

"I think my parents are out." I said and she laughed.

Supporting her neck she smashed her lips onto mine. I slowly pushed her to a wall making sure her leg didn't hit anything.

I took her sweatshirt off and let her take mine off too. We both took each other's shirts.

I pushed her up to my room, making sure her leg wasn't affected.

"How about we take this off... let it have a little... freedom." I said looking at her.

She nodded and I set her on the bed taking the brace off. I put it on the ground and got on top of her.

I kissed down her neck reaching her jaw. I reached for her bra strap while my finger was pulling on her sweats.

"Shit... ow." She winced.

I must have moved wrong seeing her wince at her leg.

"Sorry..." I said.

She pulled me down for a kiss.

"R-Riley why don't we do more when your leg heals." I said.

She was clearly in pain and it was showing. I stopped pulling off her wrap the scar was still opened.

I went to the bathroom to get the last wrap I had.

"I'll go to the store tomorrow and get some more supplies." I said.

I unwrapped her leg wrapping it with a new one. She kept wincing at the pain.

"You okay?" I asked after I was done. I got on top of her switching us around letting her be on top.

She laid her head on my chest, I turned my lamp off as she dozed off too sleep.

"Goodnight Riley." I mumbled.

"Night..." she whispered.

~~~~~

I woke up with Riley still on top of me.

I decided to move and go to the store to buy some supplies for Riley's leg.

Riley's pov
I woke up without Anna beside me. She stuck a sticky note on my phone saying she would be out.

I went on my phone to see someone sending me a picture.

It was a picture of Anna and my ex kissing not too long ago.

The guys send another text:

Players always stay players.

I felt sad and upset with myself to let myself fall in love with a player.

I saw Anna coming through the door with a smile and bags.

"A player... always stays a player." I said and she got confused.

Showing her the picture her eyes widened.