Chapter 20

* Yawns!! *

Sumedh rubbed his eyes as the first ray of sun came inside the PEACE Mansion. Birds chirping could be heard. The Wind God can hear the Winds greeting him morning.

Sumedh leaves a sigh and turn to his right to see that his brother has leaved.

He quickly gets up nd freshen himself and went out wearing his white shirt and deep blue jeans.

He went downstairs to see Zalak making breakfast,

"Good morning Zalak!" Sumedh greeted.

"Good morning!" Zalak smiles.

"What would you like in breakfast?" She asked.

"Um..just sandwich and coffee" He says.

"Is Basant outside?" He asked looking out of the window.

"Yeah he is in the garden..probably watering the plants" Zalak says while doing her work.

"And Junho?"

"He went to meet someone"

Sumedh turns around Zalak.

Zalak stopped working.

"DOYEL?" They both said in unsion.

"So you didn't do what i asked you to do huh?" The old man said in his husky voice.

Junho who was sitting in front of him nods.

"May i know why?" He asked leaning close to the tabel.

"That's my brother and i won't harm him" he says, "you took the advantage of me when we had a fight back then. You mislead me. But now you can't" he clears himself.

Doyel leans back on his chair,

"I see...so now the brothers are United should i be scared?" He says.

"Well it's depends on you" Junho sassed.

Doyel furrows.

"Well well...as you have decided to leave me then you can go. I have nothing to say you" Doyel said in his usual calm voice.

Junho stands up, turns to leave when -

"Zalak..ahh pretty girl she is.."

Junho turns around and glares at Doyel.

"Oh! i mean Lady..." he says his voice filled with lust.

Junho calmed himself nd smiles.

"Yes she is! Don't you worry I'll tell her that she has an unwanted fan" he winks and leaves Doyel growling in frustration.

"Yeh batao...tum yeh rozz raat ko kis anjan safar mei nikal te ho?" Harrsh asks as he sit in front of Mallika.

"What do you mean?" Mallika says as she shifts in her chair.

"Don't act smart...we all saw you going out at night for the last few days. Looking out somebody?" He says with a smile.

"Um..no! I just go to walk. After dinner we should walk." She protests.