Chapter 1

The cold wind blowing slowly....around the guy who's standing at the edge of the hill road closing his eyes and feeling the nature around him.

The cold winds are played with his soft hair nd running inside his shirt and swirling round. The sweet smell of flowers which blooms in evening making his mind and soul calm. From far away he can hear the waterfall rushing down, murmuring her own music which brings live to the hill. Small drops of water in winds saying rain is about to come. The Full Moon high in the dark sky hides it's beauty behind the cloud so the earth can peacefully enjoy the fresh shower.

"Sumedh!"

The guy who was standing closing his eyes now opens them, revealing a pair of beautiful hazel eyes. His soft lips curved a warm smile. His body cold and his eyes are as still as water but deep. He left a deep breath and turn around to met his bestfriend a.k.a brother.

Good height..with a good body. His presence makes the surrounding warm. His dark brown eyes are as still as glass but has love in it. He might look like a hard shell from outside but is soft from inside. His smile is like a small child, pure and innocent.

"It's already dark let's go home" he said.

" Dark huh?" Sumedh stared blankly at the dark clouds.

"My whole life has been like this" he sighs.

The other looked down, then holds Sumedh's shoulder and looks at him " let's not think about this now. I understand how you feel...and sorry i couldn't do anything" he smiled sadly.

"...Basant." Sumedh hugs him.."you have done all those things which no one has ever done for me. I'm always grateful to you for that." He says.

Basant broke the hug ..." huh! Someone is being sweet!" A tease in his smile.

Sumedh smirks " My this side is only for you. Else for everyone they always have to see MY OTHER SIDE"

The cold winds were knocking at the door and windows of MALVIYA'S house. The rain had started making a cold environment.

6 people were sitting around the fire place. Smiling & Talking within themselves.

A lad of 20 yrs old said " Honestly I'm bored of this city life. Let's go for a vacation please !"

"Only if you pay for the trip" another guy of 26 years said.

"Ha Ha mera baap toh AMBANI haii..mere pass gold se bana toothpaste hai, aur kuch sir!? " The lad said getting annoy but still laughing with others.

" But seriously guys we should go somewhere..it's been a long time" a girl of 25 said.

"Yeah..let's go to the beach what say?" Another girl same age as previous one says.

"Monika...beach seriously? In this hot summer beach? You want us to die in dehydration!?" The first guy complained.

"So where in Forest? Where our professor Harrsh can jump from tree to tree?" Monika mocked and everyone laughs again.

Harrsh huffs and turn to look at the girl who was sitting beside the fireplace looking at the fire and laughing.

He said, " Mallika you say where to go?"