Chapter 2

" It's the Time that has separated us ,
But I'm sure one day I'll meet you my Friend..."

Mallika was writing her new book when she realised a knock on her door.

" Come in " she said.

" Hey where do you wanna go in Hills?" Kartikey says as he pops in the room.

" Hm?"

"Don't say you forgot! two days ago we planned the trip right?" Kartikey gave a questioning look.

"Ohh!! Wait they took it serious?"

"Guess whaaatt "

"I thought they were just saying..okey so what's the update?" Mallika said fixing her reading glasses.

"What's the update " Kartikey mocked her in a girly voice.

"Saying like you are handling a big case!" Kartikey rolls his eyes.

Mallika furrowed she took the pillow nd threw at him.." get out ...if you came here to fool around!" She pouted.

Kartikey catches the pillow and layed on her bed.

"What?"

" Where do you wanna go?" Kartikey asks again.

" Um..maybe Shimla?"

" Grow up young lady! Seriously? We have gone there for more like 100 times!"

Mallika chuckles.." So?"

" Let's go somewhere new..where the crowd is less. So we can have some good time there" Kartikey suggests.

" You know such a place?"

"Guess what...there IS a place in the north eastern part which is not so famous. But the place is amazing. We can stay there for some day. We can book a farm house there. It's beautiful I'll send you the pictures!" Kartikey says and jogs out of the room.

Mallika blankly stared at the door before getting to her work again.

"Suumeedhh!!" Basant yells when he saw Sumedh at kitchen.

"What?" Sumedh asked curiously.

"Get out from there , you plus kitchen is equal to disaster. Come out from there" Basant stated.

"Ayyy! I'm good here. Look everything is fine" Sumedh said pointing around.

"I'm not fine with this! You are coming out or should i go?" Basant scolds.

"Finee!!" Sumedh rolls his eyes.

Basant let out a relief sigh. He went inside the kitchen and Sumedh took a seat near the kitchen tabel.

"Now if you are here you must be hungry..say what you wanna eat?" Basant asks as he looked inside the firdge.