Chapter 9

"Harrsh kidhar hai bhai?" Kinshuk said as he walked across the corridor.

Due to heavy rainfall electricity is cut and the whole village submerged under the darkness and the only hope was the candels.

Harrsh and Devesh went upstairs to take out their candels which they bought in case of emergency.

But they were late so Kinshuk went to check them,as the girls were getting scared so he went to check,he walked in the dark corridor with his torch light when he heard a bang on a door.

Kinshuk at first backed off but went to the particular room and opened the knob when his eyes broaden to see Devesh lying cold on floor.He backs off...he couldn't see properly but as much he can sure that's Devesh.

He went towards him but suddenly the door closed before he could enter. Even the door was closed he could see inside he don't know nd why also he didn't thought about it too as his focus was something else.He could see small creepy creatures were coming down from the roof and gathering around the cold body. Slowly they started to run over the cold body lying on floor and bite it.

The body lying of floor suddenly by the small bites gain conscious and shouts in pain calling for help. His whole face was covered by the insects except for his eyes. Insects in his mouth and ears.

Kinshuk couldn't stand that terrible sight he wanted to help his friend but something inside him asked him to run away from there.

Kinshuk ran on the corridor stumbling but also as fast as he can when.........,

THUG!

Kinshuk collapse on the floor on top of the other guy.

"Yeahh!! What you doin!" Kinshuk heard a familiar voice, he opened his eyes and saw himself on Devesh who was holding the torch.

He was sweating and was out of breath he couldn't believe he just saw Devesh on the room and now here. He looked round but everything seems fine. So what did he see?

Kinshuk was in his own thoughts when he heard another familiar voice and looked up to see Harrsh along with Kartikey standing with the candels nd torch.

"What the hell mann?" Harrsh said, "yeh raat ke andhakar mei kya karne ka erada hai? Wht you guys planning to do like this?" He said looking other side. While Kartikey holding his laughter.

Kinshuk break out from his thoughts he looked down and "aishhh" he cursed himself under breath.

Kinshuk quickly gets up and helps Devesh to get up. Harrsh fake coughs and looked at them. He chuckles as he can see Kinshuk all red and Devesh all embarrassed.

"Don't worry I'll not say anyone that you guys were having QUALITY TIME here" Harrsh mocked and burst in laughter along with Kartikey.

"Aaee esa kuch nai hai! Kinshuk came and fall on me!" Devesh protested.

"Accha aur yeh bhag kyu raha tha? Kya Ddlj ka scenes chal raha hai?" Harrsh firrowed innocently.

"I don't know why was he running...YEAH! Kinshuk why were you running?" Devesh asked in a heavy voice holding his embarrass in his voice.

Kinshuk remembers what happened minutes ago and told them briefly. He was still sweating but the others didn't believe him..,
"How can you see me in that room xi was with Kartikey nd Harrsh all time" he explains.

"B-but i saw you there!" Kinshuk fumbles.

"Okey then let's go and see then" Harrsh says and went forward.

Others followed him soon they stood in front of the door and Harrsh hold the knob. Even tho he didn't believe what Kinshuk said but still he was nervous for the description.

He gulps and opens the door .....

NOTHING......

Everyone looked at the room but found nothing. Kinshuk blinked.

"Where?" Kartikey asked.

"I- i swear i saw him here" Kinshuk gulped.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Umm...well i can't totally disagree with him" Harrsh said.

"What you mean?" Kartikey asked.

"Well in train while we were coming i also this kind of dream or you can say illusion" Harrsh explains.

"Well...this is true even i saw a bad dream like this. Now Kinshuk and not only him, Monika too" Devesh said

"Hm..right is this all a coincidence? Or something else?" Kinshuk speaked in a heavy voice.

"Don't know but we should find the answer" Kartikey looked at Harrsh and everyone nods.

"But now let's go back to the ladies" Harrsh suggests and they went.

"Should we go inside?" Basant looked at Sumedh who was lying on ground.

"Hm? Oh...did the electricity came?" Sumedh asked looking at the dark sky.

"Nahh...but it won't effect us"

"You are right...still"

"Still?"

"I just don't feel to do anything...life sometimes seems so lifeless to me"

"Not only you Sumedh even i also don't like living this way but then when i think of the past i believe that it is far better than we were in."

"True...but can we stay here without letting the past hurting again?" Sumedh looked at Basant.

Basant made a cold face, "No...." Sumedh straighten up "it might not be good to listen but you know right where ever we go our past will come in front if we don't accept it."

"But we already have accepted it didn't we?" Sumedh asked curiously.

"We did...but you don't know what's growing in times womb right?" Basant answers.

Sumedh left a deep sigh and nodded, " I know what is waiting and who is coming.....but only if i could ignore the fact"

Basant looked at him confusedly "why can't you ignore?"

Sumedh looked at Basant and Basant can see his hazel eyes shining and a devilish smirk plaster on his face,

"I can't ignore cause i will destroy it" he said and broke into a devilish chuckle.

Basant looked at the sky coldly, smiling.

____________________________________________

What do you think the boys team going to do about the dreams?

What is Sumedh talking abt to destroy?

Well lemme know in comment box.

Nd sorry for a bit late update honestly i got into small accident for which i had to do check ups and all.

Anyways hope you enjoy the story.

I'll try to update sonner or nxt week...

Till then take care,
Meet you soon,
@/beatking_kai🍒