"Thank you?" he smirked.

"I don't know if we can be friends anymore, Ace. I don't trust anyone who likes black coffee." I told him.

"You wound me." he said expressionlessly.

"It has no taste though. It's so.. sour!"

"So?" he leaned forward.

"You're weird."

"Ouch. Why do you have to be so sour princess?" I blushed at the nickname and laughed loudly at his poor joke.

"You're not funny." I said, he scoffed.

"I made you laugh." he said, as if he was impressed with himself.

"Seriously, how can you drink that stuff?" I asked.

"Don't know." I nodded slowly and drank some more of my drink, savouring the bubbles.

"This is better than black coffee." I stated.

"Maybe." he said. I laughed and then noticed that he finished all the sushi. I gasped.

"No!" I exclaimed, with a pout. He chuckled darkly at my expression and offered me the last Mochi. I happily took it.

"I take it you like to cook?" he said, I nodded.

"Why?" he asked.

"My mom taught me how to make all kinds of dishes and desserts. It just became a hobby overtime." I replied.

"We have another thing in common." he said.

"You like to cook?" I said slightly shocked.

"Yeah but I'm probably not as good as you." he said.

"Oh my gosh. We should be cooking besties." I said in a fake high pitched voice.

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you." he said, I only laughed and held out my pinky.

"What are you doing?" I ignored him and grabbed his hand, linked our pinky fingers together making us do a pinky promise.

"I promise I won't tell anyone. You're secret is safe with me." I said sounding as sincere as I could before I started laughing because the look on his face was enough.

"Idiot." he mumbled, running his other hand down his face in frustration.

"Says you." I retorted.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Language mister." he just took the drink and finished it all. My jaw dropped in offense. Excuse me.

"I hate you!" I said, staring sadly at the empty glass.

"You don't." Now I do. The audacity.

"I'm leaving!" I said dramatically. He smirked and leaned back in his seat again and crossed his arms over his chest, flexing his muscles.

"Okay." he challenged. I smirked and got up.

"How are you getting home?"

"I'll take the subway." I replied smugly.

"With what money?" he said. I paused, unable to respond because he's right, I forgot my wallet at home.

I sat back down and crossed my arms over my stomach and pursed my lips.

"That's what I thought." he said. I laughed and nudged his foot form under the table.

I was about to say something when the waiter came back and said that they were closing soon and handed us the bill.

Ace gave him a fifty dollar bill and the waiter's eyes widened in surprise.