"Okay now you ca...." park stopped talking when forth pressed Enter button suddenly.

Park blinks. There was a minute of silence before....

"Yahh forth how could you send it without a speech from everyone" park hits forth on his shoulder.

"It was really nerve wreaking park. I couldn't wait till you finish talking. Even they were tensed and were waiting for me to do that. Ask them" Forth says rubbing his aching shoulder.

Park turns from one person to another and all three nodded their head agreeing to what forth said making him huff "you guys are no fun" he mumbles under his breath but everyone could hear it.

"You can have fun tonight" forth says making park lift his head "with your husband" he says with a wink making park smile widely.

Lam hits on park's head and glares at forth. Beam and ploy burst into laughter seeing them. Park who was still smiling widely even after a really hard hit hugged his husband trying to calm him.

"Jokes apart but you guys did a really fantastic job guys. I'm glad I have you all with me in this. Gaining this project is secondary but if not for you all I don't think this amazing presentation would have been possible. Thank you all for working so hard and sacrificing your sleep, your time, your family time, entertainment and giving your everything for this. I'm proud of my people" forth says with a proud smile which very rare.

This brought smile on everyone's face. They all cheered and got up for a group hug. It was like a three sixty degree turn of events. The once tensed atmosphere is now completely cheerful.

"It's all possible because you were there with us and kept us together. You are the main pillar for this forth. Its your dream, we just helped you" lam says making everyone nod in agreement.

"And we all deserve a treat from you sir" ploy says teasingly.

"Sure that's not a problem. We still have a meeting now" Forth says signaling to park and lam "You both can go home early and have rest. Send us the location so me, Lam and park will join you guys there" forth briefs to ploy.

They all agreed to the plan. One by one left forth's cabin. Ploy to home where as park and lam to get the files for the meeting while beam.....

"Ahhh Phiiiii" he was moaning behind forth's office door due to the pleasure he was feeling with forth's kiss.

Forth was savoring beam's mouth completely. Unlike the previous kiss this was demanding and wanting. Forth was completely dominating the kiss as if he was showering all his feelings on beam. They were both panting heavily when forth broke the kiss to let beam breathe.

"We..... we will ta..lk abo..ut us to..nite" forth says in between his breaths.

He didn't give chance to reply and kissed beam on his lips deeply, again. Beam can only let forth do what ever he want as he was drowning completely by the intense feeling given by forth. They kissed for almost fifteen minutes making their lips swell.

"Take rest baby.....you worked really hard for this project" forth says hugging beam. Though they stopped kissing forth was still hugging beam not wanting to get apart from him.

"We all did phi" beam says against forth's shoulder.

Forth nuzzled to beam's neck savoring his scent. He takes a deep breath there filling his lungs with beam's smell before moving back a little to come face to face.

"Yeah we all did. We will meet in the evening, till then go home and rest baby don't do any other work okay" this time forth says strictly.

Beam nods his head "Yes sir" he says playfully earning a pinch on his nose by forth.

"Don't joke okay. I'm being serious here" he tried to be intimidated but beam chuckles at that and kisses forth again. Forth just melts by the kiss. They both bid good bye only after they kissed till they are satisfied.

"All the applicants are here by informed to submit their presentation in the printed form by today evening 5 pm. Who ever fail to submit a hard copy will be rejected then and there"

Lam was shocked to see this notification. They were in the middle of the meeting when he received this message. He immediately apologized the other people and asked forth and park to speak personally and explained the message he got.

"Fuck I swear I'm going kill that Saturno" park swears after making a call.

"Would you care to explain park"

"Saturno is the one who is behind this. He bribed the ministers and other personal to send this immediately. Today is the last day and there will be no postpone of time" park explains about the information he got from his people.

"We are away from office forth. It's already 3 pm, its really impossible for us to go and submit the papers" lam massages his temple.

"Ill call beam and brief him. His location is near to office compared to us. He can go there and submit" forth instructs as he calls beam.

"Hello beam listen....." Forth explains the situation to beam and he agrees to go to office immediately hearing the news.

Beam was literally running from parking lot to forth's office but was a little startled to see forth's cabin door opened. He was even more shocked when the bedroom door was also open since it had lock and only they four know the pass code. He takes small steps towards the door,

"YOU....!!"

------×-------×-------×-------×-------×-------×------

A/n: Hello all...... how are you?

An update after a gap. I'm really busy lately with my work and my dad's work too. I am writing few lines when ever I get time. I'll be busy few more days but will definitely try to update soon.

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Happy reading.....