1.

Hi, i am Y/n! I am a 17 years old girl that moved in the Outer banks 2 years ago along with my friends and my best friend plus roomate JJ Maybank! I know it's crazy! But in the meantime I've met my boyfriend Rafe Cameron and my best friend girl Kiara Carrera, we call her Kie! Me and Rafe have been in a relationship for over an year but the things have started to get from under control.. like i mean he started being different, he is not the same Rafe i met and fell in love. He started getting worst being on drugs, drinking alcohol and the worst one it's that he became abusiv to me.. but i cant tell anyone! Not even my best friend JJ because i know he's overprotective for me and the only one that knows its Kie..* hears a knock at the door and closes diary fast and puts it under the pillow*
''Yes, come in!,,*as JJ comes into my room*
''Hey, cupcake! What are you doing here all alone?,, *he says while comes to sit next to me in bed*
''I was just just sitting here looking through my social media's nothing more. What about you what brings you here?'' *i say as i get up from my bed*
''Well i thought you might wanna come to the party tonight!,,*he smirks at me*
''A PARTY?! Hell no i am missing it!! Of course i am coming! *i say as i get up exited*
''Well, then see you at the party cupcake! Don't forget be there at 20.00! *he smirks and leave's the room*
''AHH, I have to call Kie to get ready!*i say as i run to get my phone and call Kie*

After 2 hours of shopping..it's 18.30!
,,Ugh, this it's finally what i am going to wear!''

''It's amazing I love it!,, *Kie says exited*''Well then see you soon at the party girl!,,*i giggle and smile at her while she walks out the door* Hmm

''Well then see you soon at the party girl!,,*i giggle and smile at her while she walks out the door* Hmm..maybe who knows I'll see Rafe there too.. *goes in the living room and see's JJ*
''Hey, so.. how do i look?,,*questioning him as i twirl to show him my outfit*
''Awwe, cupcake! Your stunning! *JJ says as he checks me out*

•JJ pov•
Oh man i can't stop thinking about it.
The way she is hot, makes me go crazy! But i know i will never get to touch that body as i want.. cause she is my best friend and it's not right to do it as she has a boyfriend too!
''JJ?''
I'm pulled out of my mind as i get back to the subject.
''Sorry, i was just admiring your beauty!''
''Thanks! I'll head into my room!'' *as she comes and gives me a kiss on the cheek as she makes her way to the room*
''Damn, that buty!''
''JJ, stop she is your best friend!''
_________________________________
I walk into my room as i hear my phone vibrate, it was a massage from Rafe.
Rafe: Hey, love coming to the party tonight?
Y/n: Yes, JJ told me about it so yes..😜
Rafe: Ok, sweetheart I'll see you then!🥴
Y/n: See you!😘
* I get ready for the party ( like finish my hair and makeup) and head out with JJ to go to the party*

•At the party•
''Hey, girl you look stunning!'' *Kie says as she gives me a hug*
''Thanks you too, Britney!''*as i laugh and hug her back*
Yup, i just called her Britney..that's how i call her sometimes..actually all the time!😅
''Come on stop calling me like that!''
''Nope never, see you around i go see where Rafe is!'' *as i leave and go inside the house*
As i walked in I heard Rafe talking upstairs with some guys. I walk up the stairs and see a room where it say's that all the kook's sit there..and as i mean all the ones that are drug addicts..
''Hey baby!''* he says as he get up from the seat and leans in for a kiss and softly touching my hips*
''Hey, handsome! What are you doing here?'' *i say as i am a bit annoyed by the fact he's having drugs*
''I am just having some fun come one!''*him pushing me into the group he had of friends and sits down on the couch*
I sit down on his lap a bit annoyed by the smell and the situation
''Come have some, baby!''* he says to me as he prepares for me some drugs on the table*
''Sorry Rafe but no..''
And the second I said that his mood changed..he was insisting for me to have it as i refuse
''Rafe i said NO!!''* i yell*
''Here have some!''* he says as he keeps insisting*

•JJ pov•
Hmm what's that sound..I should go check thAt out!
As i walk up the stairs i hear Y/n yelling that she doesn't wanna do something! But then as i walk up in the room i see Rafe trying to give her some drugs as she refuses!
,,WTF! Bro leave her alone!!''*as i grab his shirt and punching him*
,,JJ,it's fine leave him! Please JJ!!''* Y/n says as i punch him*
,,No, now go i have some unfinished work here to do!''
She grabs me by my hand and steps between me and Rafe as i wont stop because he was ungrateful to her!.. After some moments i stop and step back! I grab her hand and say ,,We are leaving come on!''
,,No what?!''* as she stumps back*
,,WHAT SO YOUR GOING TO SIT HERE WITH THAT ASSHOLE?!'' *i yell at her angrily*
As i said that i see that her face changed.. she got scared of me! I don't know how that happened but i didn't mean too..
,,Hey, sorry i yelled..!''* i say as i grab her into a hug*
,,It's fine I am just scared..not of you..''*she says as she shiver's*
,,Come on let's get you home!''
I get us home and when i look in the passenger sit she was already asleep so i pick her up as bridal way and opend the door. I know she was tiered and a bit drunk too so i helped her get into her bed as i tuck her in.
,,Night, cupcake!''* i say as i kiss her four head*
,,Can you sleep with me please i am scared?''*she says as she gets more comfy in bed with a sleepy voice*
,, Of course!''* i get in bed as she puts her head on my chest and falls a sleep*
I look at her face she was so tired but in the same way beautiful...as i fall a sleep!

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked my first chapter!
Please comment any mistakes that you found and dont forget to
VOTE!
🙃✨