021 | Det. Dave Majors

"So remember what I told ya
It ain't over 'til it's over"

"So remember what I told yaIt ain't over 'til it's over"

_______________________________

Rosa walked inside the bullpen and got off her jacket revealing a neon pink shirt! Gabriella looked panicked at Jake who looked panicked at Amy. "Oh my God.", she said and sat down besides the older man. "Rosa's wearing pink. Rosa's wearing pink.", shouted Jake through the whole bullpen. "Are we sure it's not a white shirt that's just been bloodied in a motorcycle crash?", asked Amy in denial. "Negative.", said Gabriella and crossed her arms. "Maybe it wasn't her. Does she have a twin sister?", asked Terry, turning his head towards the youngest person in the room. "If Rosa had a twin, she would have eaten her in the womb.", mentioned Gina making Gabriella to point at her in agreement. "She's right. No twin would ever survive Rosa Diaz." "Wait. Hold it. Stop. How came none of you teased her about it?", asked Charles confused. "It's Rosa.", said Jake. "She's scary." "You guys are unbelievable. I once wore a tie with a splash of purple. You guys called me Mr. Grapes for two years.", said Charles offended and made everyone laugh.

"Oh, Mr. Grapes. I forgot about Mr. Grapes. Best name Gabby bear has ever made.", said Gina and smiled towards the young girl. "Thanks Gin!", said Gabriella and returned the smile. "If I wore a pink shirt, you'd tear me to shreds.", said Charles still offended. "Well, yeah but you'd look like a My Little Pony with a gun.", said Gabriella making the squad to giggle. "Let me guess. Your theater club is putting on Grease and you're playing a pink lady.", said Terry and made everyone to laugh. "What are you guys laughing at?", asked Rosa as she walked into the circle. "If Boyle was wearing a pink shirt.", filled Gabriella her friend in. "I get it. That's hilarious.", said Rosa and chuckled. "What's happening? Rosa is the one wearing pink.", said Charles freaking out. "And?", asked Rosa intimidating. "It's gorgeous. I wish I could pull that off.", defended Charles himself quickly. "Dream on, Strawberry Shortcake.", said Rosa and made Gabriella to laugh. "Yeah, nice try, Mr. Grapes.", said Jake and made everyone to laugh. "Mr. Grapes.", chimed Gina in. "Mr. Grapes!", kept Jake on shouting. "Guys! Leave Boyle alone.", said Gabriella and went over to the shorter man. "Thanks Gabriella.", said Charles and smiled. "No problem, Pinkie Pie.", she answered and made everyone to laugh. "You're so mean!", he mentioned and sat down on his chair. "I'm not mean. I'm just being funny and people seem to enjoy it. Get over it Boyle!"

●●●

"Last night, several masked men robbed a number of check cashing locations in our precinct. They also hit several locations in the Nine-Three, so this will be a joint investigation. Detective David Majors is already on the case.", explained Holt at the morning briefing. "Whoa, Dave Majors? Seriously?", asked Jake shocked. "Who's that?", asked Gina not knowing about the guy. "He's the best detective in the NYPD, myself included." "Correction Jakey. He's the second best.", said Gabriella slightly angry and crossed her arms. "His arrest numbers are staggering. His conviction rate is magnificent. He is blotter dynamite.", said Amy excited earning a few odd looks from her colleagues. "Let's not overdo it, Amy.", said Gabriella now even more angry. "I mean, I'm cool. I'm just hanging out with you guys.", said Amy, getting herself back together. "Ok, but what's his body like on a scale from Charles to Terry?", asked Gina interested.