017 | Boyle-Linetti Wedding

"I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped
Now you can be a better man for your brand new girl"

"I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helpedNow you can be a better man for your brand new girl"

______________________

"Gregor Minsk, the counterfeiter I've been chasing for two years, has finally resurfaced. And he's just as evil as ever.", said Amy at the morning briefing. "Right. You hate him because he has a typo on his counterfeit bills.", said Gabriella and raised an eyebrow at her friend. "No. Because he passed 4$ million in fraudulent bills, Gabby.", said Amy and looked at the girl. Gabriella made a staring contest with Amy, trying to crack her. And she finally did. "But also two Rs in "pluribus?" I mean, did none of those cashiers take Latin?" "Knew it!", cheered the younger detective and went over to Jake to fist bump him. "You owe me something cowboy!", she whispered. "We'll see Bambi.", whispered Jake back. "Bambi? Really? That's the best thing you got?", asked Gabriella sceptical. "Yeah, I mean your eyes are brown and big like Bambi. Okay forget it.", said the older man embarrassed and watched Gabriella to go back to her seat.

"Okay, let's give Amy a round of applause for whatever that was.", said Gina and clapped while she pushed Amy away. "Police briefing. Still in progress.", said the Latina annoyed. "And you did great. But let's get serious, people. Tomorrow is the wedding. My mom is marrying, shudder, Charles' dad, toilet emoji.", began Gina to explain making Gabriella to smile. She was so excited for the wedding that it was the only thing she talked about with her friends. "We are gonna be brother and sister. To think this started with us just going to town or each others sexy parts.", said Charles happy making everyone to groan. Rosa held Gabriella's ears shut so she couldn't get traumatized from the older man's words. "Boyle, promise me that is not in your toast.", begged the younger girl and removed the hands of her best friend away from her ears. "It's not.", said Charles nervous.

"Come on, man. Look, I need everything to be perfect. Status update, Rosa. How are the flowers?", asked Gina and turned to Rosa. "I don't know. Yellow." "Terr-bear?" "I had my tuxedo altered to make it tighter like you wanted.", said Terry slightly uncomfortable. "Delicious. Jake, have you checked in with the jeweler?" "Yes. They said the ring will be ready at 2:00 on the wedding day. I'm gonna pick it up on my way to the ceremony.", explained Jake quickly. "This is very important, Jake. Are you sure you can handle it?", asked Gina a little worried. "Uh, well, let's see. Easy, last-minute and crucial as hell. Meets all the Peralta criteria.", counted Jake and smiled at the end. "Gabby bear? How's everything going?", asked Gina as she turned to the younger girl in the room.

"Everything is great. Troy and I picked up our outfits while Eliza and Charlie got the playlist done.", said Gabriella and smiled. "Good. These tasks are top priority around here, people. I don't care how many criminals go free. All right? Dismissed.", finished Gina her talk. "Uh, I'm not done with my briefing yet.", complained Amy. "Gina said that we're dismissed!", shouted Gabriella to Amy making her to frown. She then turned to Rosa. "Whatever Gina says, you just gotta do it. There's no other chance."