019 | Sabotage

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do"

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for youThere's nothing in this world I wouldn't do"

___________________________

Monday

Gabriella sat besides Rosa in the briefing room trying to focus on what Charles was saying but she was too tired for it. Troy stayed up all night together with her to take care of a sick Annabelle while his parents were working. It was tough for both but they managed to get some sleep. "The muggings were confined to Cabot Street.", said Charles Boyle, explaining his case. Gabriella leaned on Rosa's shoulder, slowly falling asleep making the older woman to look at her. Rosa just smiled lightly and turned her attention back to Boyle. "They began over two months ago--" "Just like this briefing did. Please go to charisma class.", said Gina and looked away from her phone. "I'm here. I'm here. Sorry, Charles.", apologized Jake Peralta as he ran inside the briefing room. "No, Jake. Never apologize for making an amazing entrance.", said Charles, praising over his best friend like always.

"My power went out last night and my alarm didn't go off.", explained Jake quickly. "Your alarm is power-dependent? You brought this on yourself, son.", said Amy waking up Gabriella. "Santiago!", she whispered over. "Some of us are trying to sleep!" "Sorry!", apologized Amy quickly and smiled at the younger girl. "The point is it will not happen again. Carry on.", said Jake making it now impossible for Gabriella to fall asleep again. "Damn you Peralta!", she shouted and looked at him frustrated. Jake only smiled awkwardly. Gabriella shook her head and put her head down on Rosa's shoulder again, taking Charles's words in.

Tuesday

"Sorry I'm late, Sarge. No hot water this morning. But I'm here, ready to go. Will cause no further distractions.", said Jake and sat down besides Gabriella who was asleep on the table. "Psst. Gabby.", he whispered over. "What do you want?", she asked frustrated. "Do you need a pillow?" "No! I only need sleep!"

Wednesday

"Sorry, sorry, sorry.", apologized Jake again as he walked in the next morning. "Seriously Jake? What is your excuse today?", asked Gabriella from her seat. "More bad luck. My car ran out of gas and then my clothes disappeared from the Laundromat. I had to beg one of my neighbors to loan me some of his.", explained Jake. "You could've called me. Tyler would have gave you some but now instead you're going like some crazy dude without fashion sense. Which you were before.", stated the younger girl and high fived Gina from behind her. "You never told us Sinbad lives in your building.", said Rosa. "If Sinbad lived in my building I would have a tattoo on my forehead that said "Sinbad lives in my building." "Twenty bucks that you're not gonna do it!", said Gabriella quickly and smiled at Jake who smiled back. "No! Absolutely not.", said Raymond Holt making Gabriella and Jake to frown at their captain. "You're no fun uncle Ray." "Yeah no fun captain!"