020 | AC/DC

"So say you'll stay with me tonight
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside"

"So say you'll stay with me tonight'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside"

___________________________

"Heads up--there's our perp, looking all perpy, just perping his way down Perp Street." "Can you say something other than the word perp?", asked Gabriella her best friend, Jake, as they were spying on a guy. "Yes. I just thought it sounded cooler.", defended Jake himself, making some grimaces. Gabriella rolled her eyes. "Take a picture, Charles.", she said, turning her head towards the older man. "Give me one second. This light is really unflattering for his complexion.", said Boyle. "It doesn't have to be perfect. Tom Olson is a bad dude. He's held up four electronic stores at gunpoint. Man, I wish you hadn't read that Annie Leibovitz book.", complained Jake. "I wish that too.", agreed Gabriella will him and put her hand on his shoulder to get a better look at Olson. "Quit calling it a book. It was a visual journey. You probably think I should shoot this in color instead of black and white." "Yes Boyle! Shoot color! Why have you been shooting black and white?", asked Gabriella frustrated and punched the older man. Charles winced and rubbed his shoulder.

"Wait. Where's he going now? Come on.", said Jake, stopping the fight between his two friends. All three walked casually, trying not to catch attention until Charles kicked a can. Gabriella send him a glare that turned into a thin smile. "Damn it. NYPD! Freeze!", shouted Jake and began to run together with Gabriella and Charles. They ran past people, apologizing for bumping into them accidentally. "He's trapped.", said Jake and looked at the opportunity. "Top-of-car foot chase! My birthday wish finally came true!" "Be careful Jake!", shouted the younger girl towards him while running behind Boyle. "Keep running Jake! He's yours! He's yours! He's yours!", shouted Charles while watching his best friend running over cars. "I know!" "Watch your feet!", warned Gabriella her older friend. "I feel like the coolest person in New York City!", shouted Jake excited until he fell through an open roof on a car. "Jake! I told you to watch your feet!"

●●●

Gabriella walked together with Jake into the bullpen, helping him to walk. "Ooh, nice pimp walk, pimp.", said Gina sarcastic. "Well, thank you, pimpin' playa.", played Jake along to the joke making Gabriella to giggle and to let go off him. "Whoa. That is not a pimp walk. That's a limp walk. You sure you should be here today, Jake?", asked Terry as he walked towards Gabriella and Jake. "I meant you wiped out hard." "It wasn't so much a wipeout as it was a controlled power fall, Sarge.", defended Jake himself. "Keep talking to yourself buddy.", said Gabriella and tapped his shoulder while walking away.

She walked to her desk and sat down, waiting for Rosa. "Junior detective in training Valencia, can I talk to you for minute?", asked Captain Holt from his office. "Sure thing.", said the younger girl and went inside. "What's up?" "Kevin invited Marcus and Diaz to have dinner with us.", said Raymond slightly worried and looked at his niece. Gabriella only looked shocked yet amused at the same time. "Does Rosa know?", she asked. Raymond shook his head. "We have to tell her.", said Gabriella and texted her best friend quickly.