What did I told you!

Start from the beginning

"No problem, now I'm gonna go back to my position and you two, I have the feeling that Sapnap will burst in"

Chuckling slightly at this and went with Wilbur to the altar, waiting for his soon-to-be husband to come.

Just like Wilbur said, Sapnap came in panting softly. Signaling them that Dream is here. His ears perked up at this as his tail sways side to side, he can't wait to see Dream looks like, just imagining the love of his life walking down the aisle make his heart pound.

The gigantic door opened up and there he was. Walking elegantly with his white wedding gown, face covered up with a veil but he know that he is smiling like he is. Puffy and Nikki by his side, as they're his adoptive parents.

As they got to where he was, ready to pass Dream to him.

"Take care of our son okay? If you hurt him I'll hunt you down myself" Nikki sweetly whisper to him.

"Hurt our duckling and I'll cut you off from this earth, always believe him" Puffy spoke to him next leaving him with determination to take this all at heart.

"I will" He spoke bravely but inside he is shaking with fear if that happened.

He reached his hands out for Dream to take, smiling softly when the blonde did. Gently leading themselves to the altar where Wilbur smiling proudly at the two.

[ You Author here doesn't know how the wedding start, so I'll skip this part ]

"Do you Dream Wastaken would take Fundy Soot as your Husband?"

"I do"

"Do you Fundy Soot would take Dream Wastaken as you Husband?"

"I do"

Before he could say the words for them to seal the fate, he ask the crowd first.

"Any objections?" Cocking his eyebrow up, looking intensely at each of them, smiling brightly when no one did.

"Now I annou-"

"I object!"

A certain Brit man stated loudly, and before they all could react, he dragged Dream away to one of the support beams of the church, leaving them to wonder what happened.

Puffy and Nikki was about to start mutilate a man right now. This is their ducklings special day! And that brunette thinks he could get away with it? Oh hell no!

Sapnap was fuming at this, he quickly draw his sword then marching to where George dragged Dream in, then a message popped.

[ Georgenotfound was slain by Dream Wastaken ]

There the blonde emerge from the shadows, bloody axe gripped tightly in his hands and some blood is on his gown, yet he didn't seemed to care.

"That fucking colorblind bitch!" He curse loudly, the veil from his face was move, letting them all see how mad he is right now. "He had the audacity to ruin my Wedding!" Marching towards the shocked furry, planting a small kiss to his lips, whispering small I love you there.

"What did I told you Sapnap? Good thing I have this axe on me or that bitch could've forcefully kissed me" Wrapping his arms around Fundy, face still paints emotion of anger and a little calmness.

"He what!?" Sapnap roared. "That's it! Who's joining me for a colorblind hunting?"

As they shouts in agreements, Wilbur approach the two.

"This day hadn't finished yet you know? How about we continue?" He smiled at them, but they knew that he's planning murder in his mind.

"It's fine" Fundy then kissed Dream's peach lips lovingly who return it equally.

-------

A/N : the amount of sappiness that I wrote here is tooth rooting! I love it!

You all must've noticed that I don't particularly like the ship Dnf now. Well for my excuse, people just really ship them so much that it became more overrated in my opinion, no offense to the Dnf shippers here.

I used to read a book left and right with this ship and then after a while I got bored of this ship, watching YouTube videos with Dnf ships everywhere just completely stirred me away.

I still like the ship though, but not as much as before where I would screech my lungs out and wriggle like a worm when I found another book with this ship. It's really rare for me to read a book dedicated to Dnf ship nowadays. A one shot book is exceptional for me. There's a lot of different ships there, so it's the best book fore to read with Dnf.

So yeah this is why I only put subtle hints or made George a bad guy or just a friend to Dream with no feelings required.

Sorry for this rant, but man doesn't it feel good just to let it out. Thank you for reading my rant, sorry if I offended someone here, my deepest apologies in advance.

I almost forgot something..

🎈🎂 HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY DREAM 🎂🎈

You're old now 😃