"Jungkook-ah" Jimin called out catching Jungkook's attention. 

"hmm?" 

It was silent for a while before Jimin spoke again. 

"I love you." He said sounding sincere, and serious.

How genuine Jimin sounded, it felt so pure, so real that it cleared everything on Jungkook's mind. It felt like a scene in a drama where one of the main characters confesses his love for her- It felt like that, but everything was real, Jimin was in front of him, smiling gorgeously as he always did.

 He realized he's been on his thoughts for a while, that he forgot he needed to answer. After coming back from his vacation of thoughts, he moved forward and embraced Jimin. The younger felt a little perplexed but he hugged back feeling Jungkook's heartbeat and his, beating  together. 

Jungkook knows how to reply, knows what the exact words were, but he didn't want to say it so Jimin could hear it. He held him in his arms so Jimin could feel it. Could feel how he loves him.   

"Is something wrong?" Jimin asked sounding worried. 

"No" Jungkook smiled when he heard Jimin's heartbeat beating fast, like his. "Nothing's wrong" He added then tightened the hug.

"I'm a little afraid, I don't know if that's your way of rejecting me... I'm just hoping it's not" Jimin mumbled, but Jungkook heard it all, he laughed quietly. 

"I did not reject you. I just felt like you need to feel my love rather than hearing it" Jungkook responded with a smart but sweet tone. "Hope I didn't hurt you?? Were you hurt??" He giggled. 

"No," Jimin. "You're such a sweetheart, Jungkook" 

Jungkook groans, earning a little laugh from Jimin. 

"I was already. Since day one" Jungkook joins him. 

They stayed like that as they kept talking about sweet things. Jimin loved it, everything that was happening. Everything with Jungkook. Everything that is Jungkook. 

He just loves Jungkook, so much. 

Breakfast was fun, Jimin was a little embarrassed about not being able to walk but Jungkook was glad to carry him all around and baby him. Jimin never hated how he's being taken care off like a little kid, in fact, he liked it -even if he gets constantly being teased about being cute all day like a baby- and mostly teased because he can't walk. 

Jungkook was doing everything to cheer Jimin up. He heard from Jimin himself that he's a little upset he couldn't cook him breakfast because of his state. He cooed mentally when he remembered. Now he's here in his own kitchen pretending like he's a master chef and a body builder on the side. 

Whenever he tosses the pan he turns around then hold the spatula pretending that it's a dumbell, flexing his biceps with a look like he's struggling to lift it. It was weird, but anyways what's stopping him, if that makes Jimin almost fall from his chair because of laughing too hard. 

When breakfast was served they both ate like kids, it was messy to be honest, nonetheless it was fun. Jungkook surprisingly had a cake in store in his fridge so they ate it for dessert. You see, that's where all the mess started, but no worries, every mess is cleaned. 

Jimin was Just trying to wipe the white icing at the corner of Jungkook's lips, unaware that his fingers were also covered in icing, to god knows how or why it was. But When he wiped the icing on Jungkook's lips, he noticed he just made it worse because of the icing on his fingers. He laughed at his own mistake, finding it hilarious.  

Jungkook who obviously knew what Jimin did, scooped a humungous amount of icing from he cake and slapped it on Jimin's face gently, stopping the younger from laughing and did the same thing on Jungkook. 

They started to make art on each other's faces while laughing like silly kids. They kept doing that till the left over cake was unrecognizable, and When Jungkook hopped off his seat and kept a good distance away from Jimin. 

"Hey that's unfair! I can't walk!" 

They both laughed. 

"You'll definitely cover my face with icing! no." Jungkook replied. 

"Do I look like I'm not covered with icing? Come on, give sympathy to someone who can't walk." 

Again, they laughed. 

"Alright, alright I'll come" Jungkook gave Jimin a suspicious look as he walked towards the other. Jimin just kept giggling, finding it funny and cute. 

Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist, both were smiling as their eyes locked. 

"You still look pretty with icing, baby" 

"Yeah?" 

"Yeah."

Jimin smiles at Jungkook before reaching for the cake, lifting it slowly and carefully so Jungkook won't notice. 

"you do too, love" 

"I look crazy-" 

Jimin slapped the whole cake on Jungkook's face then laughed. 

"Jimin!!" 

"Yeah, I do agree. You do look crazy." Jimin managed to let out between laughs. 

"God, I hate you so much" 

"No baby, you love me." Jimin giggled before planting a short kiss on the elder's lips. 

Jungkook stayed quite as he grinned. Jimin knows him too well. He knows he can't hate him. 

"Right. I love you" Jungkook sighs before leaning towards Jimin who held his face with both of his hands. They kiss like that, sweet and passionate. 

They both just know that living together for a month is going to be great. 

They had each other, and that was enough for it to be perfect. 

~

A/N: 

short one, I'm sorry :,) I'll come back with another update later!! stay tuned!! 

-Rubwii