Chapter 27- Dejection

Start from the beginning

James was not better than anyone. Trying his best to mask his emotions and helping in finding Alina.

Vincent's POV

"Vincent, Jacob is awake. Let's see if he knows something." My father calls me out of my room.

'What more can he have?' I thought to myself and got up with a sigh.

We made our way to the hospital. Her brothers were also present. All of us went in together to face a tearful Jacob.

We have been friends for more than 8 years. All four of us share a special bond. Especially Jacob and Alina.

"Jacob tell us everything you remember about that day." My father says in all seriousness.

He narrates what all the other boys had said. "But they aren't Spanish Mafia. When they were taking away Alina they spoke in Greek. I had inspected one of the tattoo on a men we killed and it was fake." He adds.

"So someone is impersonating. Someone is trying to mislead us." Tristan concludes and we all agree.

Soon everybody leaves to start investigating from a new point. Jacob asked for James and me to stay.

"Hey." Jacob said softly, his voice laced with pain. I wasn't looking at him to avoid my own tears from falling. My best friends are the only few who have seen and know this side of me.

"Both of you sit here." Jacob pats on both his sides. When we don't move he calls us again.

"You will find her Vincent." He took my hand in his and rubbed it.

"When?" My voice broke and eyes filled with tears.

"Soon Vincent. Soon." He leaned forward and hugged me.

"I want her back. I need her. You know I love her so much, right? Get her back for me..." I sobbed in the crook of his neck and he rubbed my back soothingly. He himself was crying now.

"She will be back in your arms Vincent. Then she'll graduate school, college, somewhere in between I guess you will propose, marry, honeymoon and have kids with her. You have your future written with her, a veryyy sexy life." He said while sobbing and laughing.

We stayed there for sometime before we went away to the headquarters. Everybody was trying to find some connection.

Everybody was sitting in chairs and seems like waiting for something or someone.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"We might be having a lead. A good one this time." Joseph says with a tiny smile.

"What is it?" I ask impatiently.

"Grandpa." Andrew says and looks at someone behind me.

Alina's POV

It's been 10 days that I'm here now, considering the fact that the day I woke up was my first day here.

The cell is small and dark but the small window does tell me if a new day has started or not.

Everyday someone comes to torture me for a few hours and later a doctor comes in to treat my wounds. First week was different man, now is a different.

They definitely aren't the boss for all I know. They are just following the orders and honestly I'm eager to see who the boss is. I have no fucking idea as to where I am just that it's been 10 days. How? I use my blood to make tally marks on the wall.

Running away was impossible because I didn't have much energy. I would lose it. Food is at their mercy.

I miss my brothers, my friends, my family and Vincent. Everyone must be worried.

My clothes are torn and this place is ridiculously cold for some reason or maybe I'm feeling so. My body is covered with injuries, some healing and some not.

I keep thinking about them and my memories with them to make myself happy and forget the pain. I've woken up multiple times thinking this is a dream but unfortunately it isn't.

I hope they find me or I do. I can't lose them when I've just found them.

I was determined and no one can crumble my determination.

A/N
So how's it?
So yeah grandpa is entering....finalyyyyyy

They also have some information or lead.

Who do you think is her captor?

Do you want Alina to die by the end?😛

Do vote and comment guys ❤️