Epilogue

Epilogue- Three months later

"Do I really have to go?" Anti grumbled, "They're all gonna be there. It's gonna be so suffocating"

Chase helped him fix his tie, "Yeah, man. I promised Bing"

"Of course, you're friends with him"

"So are you, dude"

"Whatever"

Stacey groaned loudly, "Are you guys ready yet?! We're gonna be late!"

They were all dressed nice in suits while Stacey and Evelien wore dresses.

This was Chase and Stacey's date night, luckily, so they had a babysitter watch Kallie and Sammy.

"Almost" Chase chuckled, "Anti can't tie a tie to save his life"

"Apparently you cannot, either!" Henrik growled, "Step aside and let a true SCHOLAR take care of zhis!"

Jackie snorted, "Thought Sean said you got your license from a cereal box?"

"Fuck off!"

But apparently Henrik was no good at it, either and suddenly Jameson tried to take over only to turn it into a bow. Anti made a face and Marvin took over.

"Stand back, guys. Let my magic do the work"

And finally, it was over.

Anti was finally dressed proper in a nice black suit with a dark green tie. But he wasn't happy about it.

"I feel like a rip-off Darkiplier. I feel gross"

"Oh hush" Sean laughed, "This is gonna be fun! Mark saved us all seats at the theater!"

"Still don't know why he would do all that" Stacey chuckled, "Didn't he rent a movie theater for the last Heist film?"

"It's his premiere night!" Sean grinned, "And I'M in it this time! I'm kinda excited to see myself on the big screen again"

Evelien giggled, "Hey, maybe the audience will choose your route first, babe!"

Sean was practically vibrating with excitement.

Anti was NOT happy whatsoever to be going. Not that he was mad about it, though, either. He had a choice but it was either going to the show or babysitting Chase's kids. He chose the show, of course. He wasn't ready to babysit the hell spawn.

When they arrived to the local theater, they followed the signs to the Heist film and was greeted at the door by Mark himself who was grinning like an absolute fool with Amy at his side.

"Hey! I'm glad you guys were able to make it! Any trouble?"

They talked for a few moments or so until Mark acknowledged Anti, "Hey, nice suit! You pull it off good, man!"

"Whatever"

"Oh and uh . . . I just wanted to warn you guys, too, before you go in . . . we finally got Dark to join us in some stuff so he's gonna be in there, too"

"Oh goody gumdrops" Anti seethed, "I'll be in the fucking car" he turned to leave but Jackie stopped him.

"Hey, don't worry. You'll be with us, remember? We got your back"