Dark's Resolve

Dark cracked his neck.

He hated it but it was time to make a move.

He told Google to help with the efforts but he doubted the android was in any hurry to do so.

He had hoped that perhaps Anti would either escape and/or find the device in their house but perhaps that was too much for the glitch to handle.

'And here I thought he'd be best suited for it. Guess I was wrong. Over two weeks it's been.' Almost three. What if they offered HIM a deal?'

Dark felt rage bubble up inside of him and his eyes glowed red, "No, Celine, we're not giving him more time"

He needed that device and he needed it NOW.

He had finally convinced most of the weaker Iplier egos to join his side and now the only ones he needed to gather were Eric, the Jim Twins and King. He didn't necessarily need them but he wanted to make a point. An example. To exact fear into Mark to take him down and rip the channel from under his feet.

He wanted to take everything away from him first and he needed Eric, the Jims and King.

But even after that, he still needed the device otherwise he might not keep them for long.

'Perhaps . . . . . perhaps I should put some fear into the Septics.' he smiled, 'Show them who they're really dealing with'

Dark stood up from his desk and fixed his suit, "It's high time I took matters into my own hands anyway. I can't rely on anyone it seems but myself"

Anti was in his cage . . or well . . . the cell. Jackie had Marvin enlarge it some more so it was more like a room now. There's been a bed in it and plenty room for pacing. The bed DID look comfortable but he had never rested on one. He preferred a computer file to sneak into.

But he was on the floor looking up at the basement window at the moment.

He was finally slowly coming to terms that he'll probably never find the device in the house. Whatever Marvin had done with his powerful objects, he hid them very well just as Host had told him to.

He was slowly starting to break. He hated doing things for them.

'Fucking Septics and their fucking needs. Having me do practically EVERYTHING for them!'

His eye twitched just remembering it. Just yesterday had been the worst day there yet. His bands had hurt him a number of eight times and he was still exhausted from it. He knew if he had just cooperated from the start, though, he wouldn't still be in pain.

That was his fault, right?

Anti shook his head, 'No, I can't think like that! I know their game! They're trying to make me compliant! Fucking Stockholm Syndrome bullshit! I bet it was the doctor's idea! Manipulating me by using my own pain! Bastards!'

But Anti just sighed heavily, 'Maybe I should just tell them about the device. Jackie did say that if I did, then they'd stop telling me what to do all the time'

He was very close to thinking about doing it.

And then the basement door opened and Marvin came down the steps.

'Oh just great. Where's Chase? Usually he's the one to come and take me out of here'

The magician yawned but didn't have anything to say yet. He just came up to the cage and unlocked it. Anti stayed a fair distance away against the wall.