Anti's Full-proof Plan! Operation: Robbery

"Are you sure this is the place?"

The deep voice rumbled softly, his voice expelling condensation with his breathe, it was so cold out. The nicely dressed man seemed unaffected by the chilling atmosphere but his partner in crime chattered and glitched.

"Pft . . . Of c-course. I saw the stray through the window the other d-day. Like I said. Can we leave n-now?"

"No."

"Oh f-fuck it all! Come on! It's f-fucking cold out, Dark!" he tried glitching more to see if that would help heat him up. It didn't work.

Dark scoffed, "Google told you what the temp would be, Anti-"

"That android b-bitch can suck it! I don't trust him!"

"And yet he was right"

"F-fuck off . . . I think he likes to spy on me"

Dark sighed, "It looks like the owner has left a different way, anyway"

Anti snarled, "Him and his annoying fucking teleportation shite . . . . When do we attack?"

Dark just stood up and walked off, "I'll let you know."

The glitch gawked at him, "H-hey! Where you going?"

The other just smirked, "Well . . . 'I' am going home. YOU will stay here and call me when he comes back"

"WHAT!?" Anti shot up, ready to throw a fit.

Dark glared at him, "Stop making a fuss. You will stay here and wait until the 'stray' as you so eloquently put it returns. By then, I'll have a plan of attack."

"But that might not be until morning! I'm not your lacky, ya fooking emo void bitch!" the glitch whined.

Dark stared him down emotionlessly, not at all phased by the other's insult, "Then I guess you'll stay here until morning. Don't leave. I'll know. And if you do, I will NOT be pleased . . ."

With that, Dark disappeared in the shadows.

Anti was fuming, his glitching making popping noises in the silent night.

"Fooker . . . . ." Anti growled but stayed put. He knew better than to go against Darkiplier.

He wouldn't want a repeat of last time to happen when he disobeyed him.

He shuddered at the memory but refused to admit it. It was just too cold out.

Last time Anti disobeyed Dark, he was forced to be a contestant of Wilford's ridiculous show. He only narrowly escaped death a few times.

Not to mention the time when Dark locked him up in his own computer for a week with no way to escape unless the laptop was opened . . . .

Anti never underestimated Dark after that.

So he stared down at the dark and empty shop, crinkling his nose and huddling in on himself to try and keep himself warm. The cold was one of the worst environments for him besides thunderstorms.

He tried to think of what would happen in the morning and he grinned.

'They won't know what hit 'em. The magic freak will come in to start up the shop. That's when he lowers the wards on the perimeter. I can just FEEL his aura around the shithole'

There WAS the problem, however, of any of the others coming in around the day, too but Anti had been stalking around the area for a few days now and found that only Jackie swings by during his patrol and they go out to lunch . . . Marvin then has his assistant take over while he's out and that's when the shop is most vulnerable.