We catch our bus just in time. We were on our way to the city centre.

We shortly arrive and get off the bus. We walked towards a shopping centre hand in hand. 'What we doing here then?'

'Well I thought we could use with some new clothes. And before you say anything there is a reason for this.' I nod. 'I'm not one for clothes shopping by the way so bare with me.' She laughs. 'It's fine don't worry.' She replies.

We soon finish shopping. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I ended up getting a new pair of blue and white Nike Janoskis, black jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a black hoodie. Colleen got a pair of black and white Nike Janoskis, a pair of white skinny ripped jeans, black plain t-shirt and a black hoodie too.

'Right ready for some lunch?' She's asks. 'Yeah sure, where shall we go?' I respond. She grabs my hand and takes me to a restaurant called Wagamama. 'What is this place?'

'It's some Japanese restaurant. Jackson and I used to go here when I lived back in London. It's actually quite nice.' She replies. I nod.

'This is amazing. I see why you and Jackson used to come here.'  I say.

We soon finish and the time is 3:45. 'We going back to the hotel now or....? She takes my hand. 'No not quite yet. We still have 2 hours and 45 minutes to spare.'

'To spare for what?' She laughs. 'Again you will have to wait and see. So what shall we do between now and then?'

'Maybe we could go see a movie.' I suggest. She nods. We walk around and soon come across a cinema. 'What shall we watch. There's the new Cinderella, Insurgent or The Seventh Son.' In the end we pick Insurgent. We get ourselves a drink and some popcorn and find our seats.

The film finishes. I check the time. 'We have 10 minutes to get to where we need to be.' She says grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

We head towards the city centre. 'We're here.' She's says. We're just stood in the middle of the city centre. 'Um, so what's meant to happen.' Suddenly people from all directions come running out with buckets of dry paint. People bring out water balloons and suddenly music starts playing for everyone to hear. 'What is this?' I say. 'It's called a paint party.' She laughs. Buckets of dried paint get handed to us.

Sudden to everyone starts throwing the paint around. We both join in and and start throwing paint at each other. 'This is actually really fun!'

'I knew you would enjoy yourself. This is why I went ansd brought us new clothes.' Oh I see. More and more people start to join in and more and more paint just appears. Soon the paint becomes wet.

The parties been going on for hours, the music is loud and everyone's having fun including Colleen. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I kiss her. I put her back down. 'What's the time?' I ask. '10:37.'

'Shall we head back soon. You're choice.' I nod.

After another 25 minutes we decided the leave. We soon got back to the hotel. The staff there weren't very happy with out appearance. We ran up to our room and Colleen jumper straight into the shower. 'Excuse me. I need a shower too.'

'Join me then.' She replies.

I take off my paint covered clothes and decide to join her.

I get into the shower with her. Colleen was stood there with her back facing me washing away all the paint. 'Going to let me use some of that water?' I ask.  She turns to face me.

Before we saying anything else we grab each other and start kissing. Our wet bodies touch. I pick her and she raps her legs around my waist. I run my hands down her bare back. She runs her hands through my wet hair. Our bodies dripping with water. I lay her down on the bed and continue kissing her.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' I ask remembering when she told me about when she was kidnapped. 'Yes, I'm sure.' She replies.

This was out first time together. We both climd further into the bed. I lay on top of her and plant a huge kiss on her lips. I stare into her eyes. She nods slightly. I grabbed her waist tightly and started to slowly thurst inside of her. I start to go faster. She throws her head back in pleasure. She let out a few quite moans.

Suddenly we both let out a loud roar and both our eyes glow red. I look into Colleen's eye. They look different. They have changed to a darker red. I assume the same has happened with my eyes as Colleen has a confused look on her face too. We both decide to ingore it for now and continue. 

I thrust into her harder. She digs her claws into my back causing me to bleed. She drags her claws down my back causing it to bleed even more and my blood goes all over the bed. She lets go and it starts to heal. I leen down and start kissing her neck. She lets out a loud moan. 

I pick her up and she raps her legs around my waist. I put her up against a wall and continued to thrust into her. She again claws my back causing blood to drip onto the floor. We both transform. 

We move back to the bed. I went to grab the bed and ripped the pillow instead. I thrust harder and harder into her. She continues to moan. Both our eyes begin to glow again. This time hers were even darker than last time. They weren't black but they were a deep red. We both let out another snychronised howl...

A/N..Sorry it's been a while but i've got/had a lot of revision to do, kinda of in the middle of moving house, my phone broke and has been sent off to be fixed so i've had to use to computer and this chapter in itself was some what weird to write. I had no idea how to write the sex scene. It was a bit awkward. I'm sorry if it is weird or whatever.

Also, i've been thinking about what else i can say further into the story, and i was wondering if i should change Stiles into a werewolf or leave him how he is. I'm kinda going more towards keeping him human.I like Stiles as a human to be honest, but i'm not sure. Comment if you think i should keeo him human or change him into a werewolf. It would help a lot.