Chapter 24: School Festival Planning

"Alright. The school festival is coming up so that means this class has to do something for it." Mr. Sato said, as the class had music class.

"So any suggestions?" Mr. Sato asked. Some students replied with maid cafe, some replied with theater shit.

"Hey Boo, what do you think we should do?" Aiko whispered. "Maybe something with music. Don't know yet." Sora whispered back.

"Nakano-kun, Suzuki-san. I see you are discussing so do you have something in mind?" Mr. Sato asked.

"We were thinking something with music like karaoke or making music from scratch." Sora answered.

"That is a really good idea Nakano-kun. Does anyone have any objections to this?" Mr. Sato asked.

None of the students objected. "Good, now let's get discussing. If any of you have an idea I will write it down. We have karaoke and making music from scratch. We could have separate classrooms for different activities. Maybe three classrooms. So I say one classroom for karaoke, one for making music from scratch and one for one of your ideas." Mr. Sato said.

The students nodded and got to work. "Well, my job is done." Sora said. Aiko giggled. "Are you sure?" Aiko asked. Sora nodded.

Then Miku walked up and grabbed a seat. "That really is an good idea Onii-chan." Miku complimented. "Thanks sis." Sora just said.

After class it was time for lunch. Sora got his usual and so did Aiko. They got a table and Sora forgot the drinks.

"Fuck, forgot the drinks. Should I get orange juice for you Aiko?" Sora asked. Aiko nodded. He then walked to the vending machines.

When he got there he bumped into a girl. "Oh, sorry. Should've looked where I was going." Sora apologized.

"No I should've watched where I was going. You are Nakano Sora-kun right?" The girl asked. "Yes I am, you are in my class I assume." Sora said. She nodded.

"My name is Suto Kumi." The girl said. "Well, nice to meet you I guess. I gotta get drinks for me and my girlfriend." Sora said.

"I understand, well. See you later Nakano-kun." Kumi said. "Later Suto-san." Sora said back and got himself a Matcha Soda and a Orange Juice and got back to Aiko.

"What took you so long?" Aiko asked. "Bumped into a classmate and talked a bit, sorry for the wait." Sora said as he gave the Orange Juice to Aiko.

After lunch Sora and Aiko went back to their classroom. The teacher got in the classroom and started teaching while Sora was staring outside the window.

When school was over Sora went back to his apartment. 'Guess my idea it is then, for the school festival.' Sora thought.

He arrived at his apartment and got in. Sora got to his room, threw his bag somewhere into the room and fell on his bed.

After a while he started to get sleepy and fell asleep.

Sora's Dream

Sora was walking around and spotted Aiko. He walked up to her and she waved at him.

"What's up Boo?" Aiko greeted Sora. "Nothing much. Let's go have some fun." Sora said.

Aiko nodded and she dragged him with her. They arrived at a restaurant. The waitress walked up to them.

"What would you like to order?" The waitress asked. "I'll have a chocolate cake." Sora replied.

"I'll have a chocolate sundae." Aiko said. The waitress nodded and she walked away. That's when Sora saw something.