Chapter 5: Aiko is Missing

Sora was staying up late mixing and mastering his music. He was working on a love song, he has vocals in different languages, in Japanese and in English. Then Aiko walked in.

"Hey Aiko." Sora said. Aiko looked at Sora and saw that he was struggling with something. "What is it Sora?" Aiko asked. "Well, I am working on a love song and I am thinking if I should do this one in English, since I always do my songs in Japanese, so what do you think?"

Aiko was thinking about it. Then she had an answer. "I think you should do this one in English, but do a poll on Instagram, then you can let your audience decide." Aiko said. Sora nodded. He grabbed his phone, took a picture of his computer screen and then put the poll on his Instagram story.

Nino's room

Nino was up listening to Phantom Fang. Miku recommended his music and put it on. Nino watched the music video. Phantom Fang had a mask covering his face and a hood covering his hair. Then she got a notification from Instagram.

'Phantom Fang posted a story.'

Nino then paused the music video and opened Instagram. Nino became a big fan and set her settings on Phantom Fangs page notifications on, every notification. She then looked at the story.

'My next song is a love song, should I do it in English or Japanese, you decide.'

Nino then pressed on English, since she wanted to hear her new found idol sing in English. Majority voted for English. Nino knew that every follower had their notification settings on so they could be one of the first to look what it was. Nino smiled. 'Phantom Fang, you earn my respect. You manage to balance music and school. I like that, I wonder who and where you are.' Nino thought.

Miku's room

Miku got a notification on her phone and saw the poll. 'I wanna hear your first English song, hope that comes true.' Miku thought. She knew it was her Onii-chan who was Phantom Fang, and hearing him sing in English would be awesome. She then put her phone aside and went to sleep.

Yotsuba's room

Yotsuba was watching one of Phantom Fang's music video's and she was feeling the vibe of the music. Suddenly she got a notification. It was her Instagram. Yotsuba decided to check it out.

Yotsuba voted for the love song to be in English. Yotsuba had listened to many Japanese musicians and heard them use a little bit English like LiSa. She was hyped. Yotsuba then continued watching the music video.

Ichika's room

Ichika was going through her lines for her acting job, when suddenly her phone lit up. She grabbed and saw a notification, Phantom Fang had posted a story. Ichika immediately checked it out. It was a poll.

Ichika then voted for the song to be in English, she then also sent a dm to Phantom Fang.

Hey Phantom Fang! I have been a fan of you a long time now and I have always seen your music video's with different actors from here and there. I was wondering if I am a successful actress one day, would you let me act in one of your music video's? That would be really awesome. Anyways I don't want to bother you any longer, hope you have a good day/night wherever you are.
~ Nakano Ichika

Ichika then threw her phone to the other side of her room, her heart was beating like a psychopath. She was prepared for the moment Phantom Fang rejects her. She was too nervous so she stopped practicing her lines and then stripped all the way till she was butt naked and then laid in bed with her blanket covering her naked self.