Chapter 13: Kyoto Concert

"Welcome to the Kyoto Concert! For this concert we have UVERworld, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, Linked Horizon, Bump of Chicken, LiSa, Yoh Kamiyama, Sou and Phantom Fang!" Mr. Sato said.

The crowd went crazy. They were excited to hear these artists live. "Every artist is going to duet with Phantom Fang, so it will be a night to remember!" Mr. Sato said. UVERworld then came onto the podium and started playing their song Namely.

After playing the song the crowd was going with the flow. "And now, give an applause for Phantom Fang! The next song will be duetted with him!" The main vocalist of UVERworld said.

The crowd went crazy as Phantom Fang got on the stage, the beat started playing.

UVERworld:

"Sei wo uke sorezore ga jinsei wo ouka nou no burakku bokkusu wo shiru sore wa kou ka?"

"You wa rimitto rain wo subete ryouga saa ikou ka fumidasu sore wa kyou da"

"Yappa hibi wa ikansen kou sotsu
naku konashitecha NO NO"

"Sutoppu nagare wo mikiwame na mazu mono tomo sezu ikou ze "

Phantom Fang:

"Todokanu mono ya kagiri aru mono ni atsuku naru mune wo osaetsukeru no wa"

"Rikai mo sezu osaetsukeyou to shite kita"

"Kirai de yurusenakatta ano otonatachi to onaji jan ka yo"

"Dou shitatte kanawanai e soragoto darou ga"

"Mune wo moyasu hi wa dare ni mo kese ya shinai"

"Sora kara furu kuroi ame ga kono mi nurashi furiyamanaku tomo"

"Mada kesase wa shinai kono mune no hi sore ga “puraido”"

The crowd was singing along with the lyrics. The main vocalist of UVERworld and Phantom Fang were enjoying themselves. After the song finished, it was time for ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION to perform.

Their song dororo was doing a great hit on the crowd, the crowd was jumping, singing and partying along. Phantom Fang smiled.

"Now it is time for our duet with Phantom Fang!" The main vocalist of ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION said while Phantom Fang was walking up the stage.