Chapter 23: Music Video Shoot

The next day Sora and his Quintuplet sisters went back to Tokai. Sora and Miku were mainly sleeping against each other while the other sisters were having girl talk.

"Do you think Onii-chan will really let me be part of the upcoming Music Video for his song Faded Love?" Ichika asked.

"If he said so, then I don't think he will break his promise." Nino replied. "Yeah, as far as I know, he won't." Itsuki said.

Yotsuba was lost in thought. 'That kiss... felt kinda good. Why am I thinking about it!? It doesn't mean anything. Had to wake him up!'

"Yotsuba!" Nino said. "Hm yeah?" Yotsuba asked. "Are you even listening?" Itsuki asked. "Sorry, was lost in thought." Yotsuba replied.

"Well, we gotta do something to pass time, since Miku and Onii-chan are passed out cold again." Ichika said. Yotsuba looked and saw Miku and Sora sleeping against each other.

"Again? When I woke up I didn't see Miku anywhere so I went to Onii-chan's room and saw them cuddling each other in their sleep." Nino said.

"They really must be close to each other then huh?" Yotsuba asked. "Yes they are. Onii-chan was laying on top of Miku with his head resting on her breasts and she had her arms wrapped around him." Nino said.

"Sounds like they are a couple but that isn't true. That'd be weird." Itsuki said. "Maybe they are in a secret relationship." Ichika teased.

"Ichika stop teasing." Itsuki said. "Alright alright." Ichika said. They went silent for the rest of the ride.

When they arrived at their apartment they woke Miku and Sora up. After Sora and Miku woke up the Quintuplets and Sora went to their respective homes.

"Hey Babe! I'm home!" Sora said. "Hey Boo, how was it at the hot springs?" Aiko asked.

"It was good, we got to bond quite good. And my sisters look the same naked, that is something I noticed about them." Sora said.

"I'll believe it, cause they're Quintuplets right?" Aiko asked. "Yep." Sora replied. Aiko just nodded.

Then Sora's phone rang. He saw he got a call from the person directing the Music Video.

"Hello." Sora said. "Hello there Nakano-kun. You are speaking with the director for the upcoming Music Video shoot." The director said. "Ah yes. What do you want to talk about?" Sora asked.

"The shoot will be tomorrow, and we still need 1 more actress to play her role. I was wondering if you knew someone for it." The director said.

"Yes, in fact the one who wanted to be in the upcoming Music Video is my sister, Nakano Ichika." Sora said.

"It would be great to have her. I will send you the place and time for the shoot later on. Goodbye Nakano-kun." The director said and he hung up.

"Was it the director?" Aiko asked. "Yea, they needed 1 more actor and Ichika wanted to go so I'm gonna call her now." Sora said looking for Ichika's phone number.

"Hey Ichika." Sora said as Ichika picked up. "Oh, you finally called me." Ichika teased.

"Yeah yeah, I just got a call from the director and they said they needed 1 more actress, so you up for it?" Sora asked.

"Sure! Anything for you big bro." Ichika said. "Good, the time and place will be sent later to me, so when I get it I'll send it to you." Sora said.

"Okay, well I gotta go. Bye bye." Ichika said. "Bye sis." Sora said and he hung up. "Ichika-san going?" Aiko asked.

"Yes, she is and I am very happy with that." Sora said and he kissed Aiko on her forehead.