Chapter 29: Aiko is Pregnant

A few weeks has passed since Sora and Aiko made their song and published it. Aiko was feeling a little bit sick and had to throw up in the bathroom quite a lot.

She decided to go to the Quintuplets. When Aiko arrived she got to their apartment and knocked.

"Coming!" A muffled voice yelled and footsteps got closer to the door. The door opened and revealed Nino.

Her eyes widened as she saw a tired Aiko. "Oh Aiko-san, come in!" Nino said and brought her in.

"Aiko-san, are you okay?" Nino asked as she was serving tea. Itsuki, Yotsuba and Ichika were playing a board game while Miku was playing a game on her phone.

Aiko shook her head. "I've been feeling a little sick, I've been vomiting quite a lot the last few days, and I'm not really sleeping good anymore even though I'm sleeping with Boo." Aiko said.

Everyone stopped with what they're doing and looked at Aiko. "Um... Aiko-san. I might know the cause of this..." Nino began.

"Tell me, what is it?" Aiko asked. The Quintuplets then nodded. "Aiko-san, you are pregnant." They all said in unison.

Aiko's eyes widened and put her hand on her belly and then smiled. "I see, so it really worked." She said to herself.

"Did you do it with Onii-chan?" Miku asked. "Yeah, and it was really good. We did twice, in bed and in the bathroom." Aiko said.

"Well, I hope you will get a healthy baby." Ichika said. "What would you like it to be?" Itsuki asked.

"I prefer a little Boo running around, but a little me is good too. Boo wants a little me running around." Aiko replied.

"Awww." Yotsuba said. "We're gonna be aunts!" She got up and jumped around. Aiko giggled at Yotsuba's reaction.

"When do you plan on telling Onii-chan? Sooner or later he's gonna find out." Miku asked.

"I'll do it tonight, and I know that he wants a child of his own and raise him as a father he never had in his childhood." Aiko said a little sad.

"And I'll raise the child as a mother I never had." Aiko said smiling. Tears were forming in her eyes.

Nino quickly hugged Aiko and hushed her. "Let it out Aiko-san. Soon you might be our sister-in-law, if you two marry or not." Nino said.

Aiko then began crying harder in Nino's shoulder. She had to let out her feelings.

How she never had parents and only had Sora, how they met and how stressed and tired she became bearing the child.

After a while Aiko calmed down and was calling Sora, but he didn't pick up. "Hmm.. he must be with Olivia, Haruki-san or Kaede-san." Aiko mumbled to herself.

With Sora

Sora's phone rang but it was on silent, cause he was with his father. "So Sora, how are you doing?" Maruo asked.

"I am doing great Father, how about you? Work going good for you?" Sora asked and Maruo only nodded.

"Well, how is your relation going with Aiko-san?" Maruo asked. "It is going very well, I did notice she has been throwing up a lot." Sora said.

"Well son, that might mean she is pregnant right now." Maruo said. Sora's eyes widened. "No way..." Sora only said.

"So I take it you don't want the child?" Maruo guessed. "Father, I do want the child but I'm not sure which time she got pregnant from, the first time or the second time, which was close to the first time." Sora said.