Chapter 1: Back to Japan

It was 8:25 AM and there was a boy running in a school uniform. This boys name was Sora Nakano. He might be popular from his music as Phantom Fang, but he also had his own life to live.

"Dammit! I should've known better not to stay up late making music again. I'm gonna be late for school!" Sora Nakano said.

Sora Nakano was not often late at school, but it was one of those days he stayed up late working on music. Sora was exhausted from running, so he decided to stop for a moment and catch his breath.

"SORA!" A female voice yelled behind him. Sora looked back to find his classmate Aiko Suzuki, who was also a abandoned Japanese girl, sent to America.

Aiko Suzuki was 18 years old and she was beautiful. She had crystal blue eyes, white hair and a good figure. She was also the one who supported Sora with his music all the way.

"Oh hey *pant* how are you Aiko?" Sora asked.

"I'm good, seems like we are both late, well let's get going before we are getting more late." Aiko said.

Aiko was right, it was 8:32 AM and they were close to school, if they didn't hurry up they would be later. Luckily they arrived at school at 8:36 AM and walked in class.

"Ah Mr. Nakano, Miss. Suzuki, it's about time you joined us." The teacher said.

"We are sorry sir, we ran late on the way to school." Sora said. Aiko nodded in confirmation. After that they took their seats.

Timeskip to end of classes

"Mr. Nakano, Miss. Suzuki, could I speak with you for a moment?" The teacher asked. Sora and Aiko looked at each other and nodded.

"I want to discuss with you, would you two be interested in transferring to Asahiyama High in Japan, your respectful homeland?" The teacher asked.

Sora and Aiko couldn't believe what they just heard. Transferring to Japan? They both looked at each other and then nodded. Sora was done with all the fangirls discovering he was Phantom Fang. For Aiko, she wanted to support Sora, so wherever Sora went, she went too.

"Sir, if I may, what made you ask this so suddenly?" Sora asked their teacher.

"The school has been discussing this for a while and we thought it was time to let you go, to let you return back home." The teacher answered.

"We are grateful, we'd like to go back to Japan." Aiko said. The teacher looked at them both.

"Well then, we have arranged the flight to Japan tomorrow evening, so you have plenty of time to pack your stuff, so I wish you two the best of luck." The teacher said and then left.

"Sora.. you know what this means right? We are finally set free. And you know I can't stay behind, because I want to be with you to support you with your music." Aiko said.

"I know Aiko, I am very happy!" Sora said. Then suddenly he pulled Aiko in for a hug. "I finally get to go back home, with you. My girl best friend, I am so happy." Sora said while trying to hold back his tears.

Timeskip next day

It was 2 PM and Sora was packing his music setup. He finally got to say goodbye to his fake home. After he packed he texted Aiko.

Sora: You done packing?

Aiko: Yes I am ready, are you?

Sora: Yes, where do you wanna meet?

Aiko: The airport, I heard it takes a lot of time to get through the security.

Sora: Alrighty. See you at the airport!