Chapter 6: Sora is Lonely

The Quintuplets, Sora and Fuutarou were at the Quintuplets' apartment, since they didn't want to remind Sora about Aiko for a while. Then they heard keys going into the lock and the Quintuplets looked at the door and then noticed Fuutarou smiling. The door opened and Nakano Maruo walked in.

"Itsuki, Yotsuba, Miku, Nino, Ichika! Are you all okay?" Maruo asked. They nodded. "How is your brother holding up? Maruo asked. They were confused on how they knew Sora was here without telling their father.

"I informed Nakano-kun and requested him to come see you and check up on Sora-kun." Fuutarou said. "It's not going good for him." Nino said while tears were racing down her cheek. Maruo then got closer to Sora. Sora just looked at him with a blank expression and then looked at the tv, which was playing an anime.

"Hello Sora-kun, I am Nakano Maruo, your step-father." Maruo said. Sora didn't answer. He then turned away from him and looked at Fuutarou. "I am happy you informed me Uesugi-kun. And girls, good job on keeping him from killing himself." Maruo said. "It was mainly Nino dad." Itsuki said.

A little while later Miku watched a news report on her phone. "And now, this morning there was a heavy accident. I was informed that a girl at the age of 18 was taken into a hospital with almost fatal injuries. I am happy to inform that she is still alive." The news reported said, while a picture of a girl displayed.

*thud*

The other four Quints, Fuutarou and Maruo looked at Miku, while tears were running down and started panicking. Then Itsuki ran to Miku, and asked what was wrong. Then Miku pointed to her phone. Itsuki picked up her phone and then was shocked.

The others got curious. They all heard the news and wanted to know what was wrong. Then Itsuki showed what was on Miku's phone. The Quints started crying. Fuutarou was shocked and Maruo was trying to stay calm.

"Dad, we need to take Onii-chan to the hospital where Aiko-san has been put in." Miku insisted. Maruo nodded and they took Sora with them. At the hospital the one behind the counter was shocked to see 8 people walking in.

"How may I help you?" The woman said. "Has anyone by the name Aiko Suzuki been taken in, it should've been around this morning." Miku asked. "A female at the age of 18 has been taken in this morning, but there are no names." The woman behind the counter said. "Where can we find her?" Miku asked. After they got the directions to the room they made Sora enter the room first.

Sora walked in with an emotionless face. But when he saw Aiko, he got sad and started to cry as if there was no tomorrow. "Aiko. Aiko. Aiko!" Sora cried. He then sat down and looked at her. He then kissed her cheek. He eventually got tired and fell asleep.

"The crying stopped. What is he doing in there?" Itsuki asked. "Only one way to find out." Ichika opened the door. Revealing Sora sleeping on the chair with his head on Aiko's bed while holding hands. The Quintuplets got a smile from here to the desert. Maruo was relieved, so was Fuutarou.

A few hours went by and everyone went home, except Sora. Sora woke up and saw a note from Nino.

Keep her company will ya. At school we will take care of everything, leave that to your little sisters, now enjoy your time with your precious Aiko-san

~ Nino

Sora then stood up, moved Aiko a little bit and got in her bed. He then went to cuddle her while laying his head just under her breasts.

The next morning the doctor wanted to do check Aiko for any injuries that might've gotten worse, but saw a peaceful sleeping Sora. The doctor was about to give Sora an earful when he saw the note. He then smiled. 'Young love, nothing can break bonds then. Stay by her side kiddo.' The doctor thought and then walked away, explaining everything to the staff.