Chapter 2: Nakano Meets the Nakano's

After lunch Sora and Aiko went to their classroom. They were in the same class, class 3 - B. Little did they know the girl from lunch was in their class.

Before class started, a girl with brown long hair and headphones was sitting in class, her name is Miku Nakano. She was in her classroom and thought about the boy and girl she met in the cafeteria.

Flashback

"I hope we can see each other again soon." Sora said while smiling. "Yeah, seeya later girl!" Aiko yelled.

End of Flashback

The girl smiled. She was really happy she found two new people to talk with. Then the teacher walked in. "Before class starts, I'd like to introduce you to these 2 new transfer students, you may come in." The teacher said.

Miku, who wasn't paying attention, looked curiously up, then she spotted the two who she had lunch with.

When Sora and Aiko walked into the classroom, Aiko saw Miku who she lunched with. She enthusiastic waved at her. Miku waved back.

"Well then, introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said impatiently and a bit annoyed by Aiko.

"Hi! My name is Suzuki Aiko, I hope to be friends with you one day!" Aiko said, while smiling bright. A few of the boys and girls were whispering.

"Ahem!" Sora cleared his throat. He gained everyone's attention. "My name is Nakano Sora, nice to meet you all." Sora said.

Miku couldn't believe her ears. 'Did the boy say Nakano Sora?' She was lost in her thoughts.

"So where do you wanna sit?" The teacher asked. A few boys were saying that Aiko has to choose to sit with them.

"I would like to sit with the girl with the headphones." Sora said. "If he's going there, I'm going too!" Aiko said. A lot of boys were disappointed.

"Well, Miss. Nakano, you have two new seatmates." The teacher said. Sora and Aiko walked up to Miku. Then Sora sat down in behind her, and Aiko next to Sora.

"Hey, Nakano-san was it?" Sora asked. Miku didn't respond.

"Nakanooo-saaaan." Aiko said. Still no answer. Sora decided to kick her chair. This made Miku jump a bit and then looked behind her. Miku saw Sora with his light fading into dark blue hair and his dark blue eyes behind her.

"What do you want?" Miku asked.

"Why is your last name also my last name: Nakano?" Sora asked. Miku then realized what he asked.

"Nakano was always my last name baka. What about you?" Miku asked.

"My mother abandoned me and sent me off to America when I was 1 years old, I only have these headphones from my mother, her name was Rena I believe." Sora said. Miku's eyes widened.

Miku's father had told her once that she and her four sisters had a big brother and that he was still out there. Miku found her forgotten brother, she just remembered it, she can't believe she forgot that.

"Okay, cool, I am now gonna pay attention, if you don't mind." Miku said and turned around to pay 'attention'.

Timeskip till end of class

Sora was hoping to speak with Miku again, but she put on her headphones and was gone before Sora could say something.

Miku took off without saying anything. She went to see her sisters. When Miku was at the entrance, she saw her four sisters waiting.

"Ichika, Nino, Yotsuba, Itsuki. I discovered something that we have almost forgotten about." Miku said.

"What do you mean Miku?" Itsuki, the girl with long red hair and star clips asked.