Chapter 15: Sora's Favorite Sister

It was the last week of school before summer vacation. "Hey Boo?" Aiko asked in lunch break. "What is it Aiko?" Sora asked. "What are you gonna do this summer vacation?" Aiko asked.

Sora looked up at the sky as they were on the rooftop. "I guess I might go around and do a small tour. And when I do that, I will reveal that I am Phantom Fang to Ichika-san, Nino-san and Yotsuba-san. I also have a music video shoot planned for my recent song." Sora said staring at the sky.

Aiko nodded and put her head on Sora's  shoulder. She was happy that Sora is doing well. Even though he tried to take his life all those years ago. 'I wonder what his sisters were like back then.' Aiko thought.

The bell rang and Aiko snapped out of her daze. She looked at Sora and she saw that his eyes reflected sadness. "Boo, come. We have class now." Aiko said gently while putting her arm around his neck. Sora nodded and stood up.

"Alright class, before summer vacation begins I want you to write down what you are gonna this summer vacation. The requirements are one A4 format. That's all. Class dismissed." The teacher said and Sora rushed to the music room.

"Mr. Sato?" Sora asked. He heard a faint "Come in." and he entered. He saw that Mr. Sato was cleaning the room up a bit. "Ah, if it isn't Nakano-kun." Mr. Sato said.

"I have a question. Do all the teachers know that I am.. Phantom Fang?" Sora asked. "Yes they know. Does this have anything to do with the assignment?" Mr. Sato. Sora knew what he was referring to, so he nodded.

"Yes, I was planning on doing a small tour, a shoot for my new music video for 'Faded Love' and I also plan on telling Ichika-san, Nino-san and Yotsuba-san that I am Phantom Fang, Miku-san and Itsuki-san found out earlier than I wanted to." Sora said.

Mr. Sato was listening carefully to Sora's words. "Well then Nakano-kun, I have a piece of advice here, I'm not gonna make you follow it but I want you to at least hear me out." Mr. Sato said.

Sora nodded. "When one feels at ease they will let one know, when one feels at unease they will keep quiet. If one decides to let one know, they have to be cautious, because the information can be used against one." Mr. Sato said.

"If you come down to decide, you will know what I mean if you don't have a clue what I am saying now." Mr. Sato said. Sora nodded. "I will take your advice in consideration Mr. Sato." Sora said.

"Good, now if you don't have anything left to say then you better go home." Mr. Sato said. Before Sora left he had one thing to say. "Thanks for letting me participate in the Kyoto Concert, I had lots of fun." Sora said. Mr. Sato nodded and with that Sora left.

Once Sora got home he went to his room and grabbed a A4 format paper. He grabbed his pen and spinner it around in his fingers before writing down a part of his assignment.

My name is Nakano S and these are my plans for this summer vacation.
- I am going on a small tour because I feel like it and I want to see some other parts of Japan.
- I am gonna make a music video for my latest song 'Faded Love' which I made in English, a lot of people like it even tho it's in English.
- I am definitely gonna reveal my identity as Phantom Fang to my sisters Ichika-san, Nino-san and Yotsuba-san since Miku-san and Itsuki-san already found out.

Sora then stopped writing and thought about some other things. 'Maybe I could take my sisters to a hot spring and do some sibling bonding, but I don't want to intervene, maybe if there was a girl and boy bath... no, that can't be. I want to bond with my sisters no matter what.' Sora thought.