15: Daddy's babies

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

"SUP FUCKERS!" Minnie yelled as they all shocked except me of course.

"Oh Mr. Jeon, I didn't know you will bring your daughter here, isn't that coincidence that I brought my son too" Mr. Lee said, the annoying man who's been annoying my family for years.

"Uh I don't think my princess will like a guy like your son Mr. Lee" I said and chuckled.

"I mean, your son looks kind but his dad isn't so.. I'm not allowing my 10 years old daughter to spend Her life with your son" I said and fixed the kids chair in front of their own table.

I mean they almost have the half of the meeting room. Minnie is always their princess so Minnie is the one who designed it but she let her Hyungies to decide the colors.

"Tae can you please look for the kids? I really don't want that kid for our daughter" I whispered as he giggled and went to the kids.

"So! It's actually my day off today, tomorrow and the next day and my secretary said Mr. Lee went out from my company last night and what did you took? My daughter's Elsa gown?" I asked as they laughed except Mr. Lee.

"Sir Jeon, we found this evidence from the security cameras" my secretary whispered as I look his laptop and laughed after I saw it.

"You're worst that I thought Mr. Lee?" I laughed.

"Call the police, I don't want to see this man and if his son doesn't have a good mother bring him to the best orphanage. This boy deserve better" I said and patted the boy's head.

"Go with them, I'll make sure you're safe" I said.

"Okay let's go home!" I said as they looked at me and ran towards the door after shouting "shotgun"

"Kids.." I chuckled as Tae went to me and kissed my cheek.

"You're the best dad" he whispered.

"You're the best dad-mom" I said and kissed him too.

"Let's go home, I still need to cook cookies for my daughter's tea party" I said as he giggled.

We went to the car, the kids are in the back while me and Tae are in the front row. We're vibing to Korean tomato song because Minnie said so.

"Shotgun!" I said and ran to the front door, trying to unlock the door and as soon as I opened the door Minnie already went in as I groaned.

"I'm still the second winner" I said.

"Shotgun again!" I yelled and ran to the garden but..

"Shut up Koo, I'm already here 3 second ago" he said.

I just groaned and let them win. I went to the garden's kitchen to bake cookies and cupcakes like what they asked me to do since they made a trouble with every maid I hired for them.

"The cookies is done!" I said and walked outside to see them holding a can of whipped cream.

"Argh not again" I groaned because they were smirking at me.

"Fine!" I said as they put it on my face as I run to the hose and pointed it to them.

~

The sunshine went down as the moon started to rise again, we watched together the sun to go down.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" I asked and look at Tae as he looked at me too and hit my chest.

"Just say I love you! I know the meaning of it so you can't make me dumb about it" he said as I chuckled.

"I'm glad that I hired you as my secretary five years ago, and I'm so happy to be with you and with our kids" I said.

"Don't say that! That's too cheesy and I might think that you'll leave us" he said.

"Why would I leave you? You're already my world and I can't leave my world with my little stars" I said as I looked at the five sleeping babies.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he said before laying down on my chest.

"I love you Tae" I whispered and kissed his head.

"I promise to stay with you forever and take care of you. I'll make sure you and the kids are always safe, I won't let anyone hurt you and our children" I said as he raised his head to look at me.

"I love you too Koo, I always do and I will always love you. I'll do my best for you and for our kids even I'm not doing an--"

"Love, shut up. You're Worth it do stop saying that you're doing nothing, you've been helping me with the company, you're taking good care of the kids, when I need to go to work you're already there to cook for me and for the kids and prepare our stuff for school and work, you're taking the kids from school and you wait for me every night to get home. You're working hard for us love so don't say you're doing nothing" I said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much Koo, you made my life easier" he whispered.

"Thank you for changing my life Tae" I whispered too.

"What are we here? Shadow?" Minnie asked who's pouting and rubbing her eyes as I laughed.

"I thought you're sleeping princess" I said.

"If I find your parents I'll teach them lessons for leaving these kids" I said as Tae giggled.

"They are now our kids, Koo!" Tae said as I just kissed his head.

"They are my kids now" I chuckled and kissed my princess's forehead as she wiped it.

"Yah Ms. Jeon Jimin, why did you wiped your dad's kiss?" I asked.

"Dad I'm old e--"

"No you're not, you're my baby" I said as she just pout.

"I'll kill your secret boyfriend's dad if I found out your dating someone in secret" I said.

"I'm not dating anyone" she pout.

"Good"

"Dads! We love you" the boys said as we looked at them and we all giggled.

"I love you too my babies" I said and kissed them one by one.

~ end ~

So did you like it?