04: talk in lust

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

I woke in a bad mood since he wasn't saying sorry to me.

I prepare everything I need and I go to work.

~

"You're late. Do you know that?" He asked when I entered his office.

"I'm 2 minutes late!" I said.

"You're raising your voice at me now huh?" He said and stood up.

"Sir Jeon! I brought you coffee cookies and banana milk!" I said in a sweet voice as he chuckled.

"I don't accept no answer, I accept thank you and I'll say welcome.." I said as he just kissed my forehead that I immediately wiped.

"Okay thank you for bringing me food and drink. happy now?" He sarcastically said.

"rude. I won't leave til you say welcome to me in a sweet way!" I said in confidence.

"okay! thank you for bring me drinks and food, Mr. Kim. You're doing a great job so keep it up okay?" He said that I finally gave him a smile.

"okay sir!" I said and put the banana milk and cookies on his desk since he already get the coffee from my hand.

"Please say sorry before I leave!" I said.

"I'm sorry for telling you that I'm not you're friend, I really didn't mean that Tae I'm being sarcastic but you took it as serious" he chuckled stroking my cheek.

"Stop that pout! You know I hate that!" He said and smiled while laughing.

"I made you smile today!" I said.

"So that's your plan? To make me smile everyday?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I did made you smile everyday!" I confidently said.

"You don't need to, I secretly smile when you're not looking you know? So stop trying hard because you're already doing it" he said.

"You're so cute!" I said and pinched his cheek.

"Are you busy today?" I asked.

"I don't have that many work so.. what do you want to do?" He said.

"Nothing I just wanna talk to you while working" I said, looking up at him since he's taller.

"That's a good idea Tae, but promise me you'll focus on work" he said as I raised my pinky finger.

"I pinky pinky!" I said.

"W-what's that?" He asked.

"You need to do this so the promise is forever" I said controlling his finger to do it.

"I promised it!" I said and smiled.

"Okay Tae now go to you office" he said and hit my butt as I glared at him and he just chuckled.

"Go now Tae before I hit you ass again" he said.

~

Taetae:
Hi🥺

Jungkook:
Hi baby

Jungkook:
How's work? Are you tired?

Taetae replied to "hi baby":
You call me baby?!!!😳😳😳

Jungkook:
Why not? You look like a baby😍

Jungkook:
I'm not gonna force you but can you send me a picture of your body?😩