12: good boy

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"Why is it my fault?! You haven't say anything" Jungkook said almost crying.

"You looked at the girl at the mall! She's sexy and beautiful! You looked at her like you're gonna eat her alive and it's making me so mad and jealous!" Taehyung yelled making Jungkook quiet but he suddenly laughed.

"I looked at her tattoo on her leg!" Jungkook said and lay their bodies on the sofa.

"You did what? What kind of nonsense!" Taehyung said almost cursing Jungkook.

"You Didn't saw her leg tattoos didn't you? She has a beautiful tattoo but that's kinda hurt I guess" the younger said.

"I don't believe you, I know you're looking at her curves.." Taehyung said.

"Then what can I do for you to forgive me?" Jungkook asked.

"Cuddle me?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"You don't need to ask" the younger said and lay on his chest on Taehyung's chest.

"Koo y-you're heavy.." Taehyung breathy said.

"You're such a baby" Jungkook mumbles and carried Taehyung again to his room.

"Take a bath, I'll wait you in The kitchen" Jungkook said and kissed the older before walking out.

"Wait.. he didn't tell me where is my clothes.." Taehyung suddenly asked himself but he just shrugged it off and took a bath.

After he took a bath.. "Koo! I need towel!" I shouted.

"Why didn't you told me earlier!" He groaned.

"Princess I'm preparing the table for us a-- Tae what the fuck!" He said almost screaming when he saw me naked in his room.

"Shut up! Don't act like you haven't seen me naked every day!" I said.

"Give me clothes bub!" I said.

"Yeah shut up now before I make you scream" he said while searching on his closet.

"You always make me scream" I groaned.

"Yeah yeah, no touching yourself or I'll make you regret doing it" he said before kissing my forehead.

"Come down quickly, food will get cold" he said.

"Okay daddy!" I said.

"I'll make you scream later" he said before slamming the door.

"Dick" I said before wearing his clothes.

I wore the big clothes he gave me.

He gave me his gray shirt and black pajama pants.

"Kookie! I'm done!" I yelled while jumping on the stairs.

"You just changed your moods like that? After you get mad at me?" He asked.

"Shut up bro!" I said, acting like a dominant.

"Bro? I'm your boyfriend! Soon to be your husband! Stop joking like that!" He said and snuggles into my neck.

"Am I the dominant here now?" I asked.

"No! You're still getting your punishment later" he said and let me sit on the chair.

"I heard your mom asking for money earlier.." he said as I looked down.

"Don't mind it, I'll make sure I'll give them money" I said.

"I already did" he said as I looked at him in shock.

"How d--"

"Well I know your password! Your password is my name, your messages app password is 'Taekook'" he said as I looked away.

"H-- why did you do that?! I could give them money though!" I said.

"Princess? You're my boyfriend and I am your boyfriend too, I'll Share everything I have. You have my trust, you have nothing to be scared of especially I'm here" he said as I smiled.

"You're so cute when you blush, keep being beautiful princess" he said.

"Shut up I'm not beautiful!" I said.

"You are" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna cuddle after?" He asked as I immediately nodded.

"Thirsty for cuddles" he chuckled as I rolled my eyes again.

~

"Tae! Let's cuddle!" Jungkook yelled when Taehyung is still sitting in front of the refrigerator, eating the gummies they bought for the kids.

"I don't want to!" He yelled back.

"What the heck are you doing there? I told you that's not for you and it's already night why are you eating sweets" he said and carried the older the to couch.

"Argh! I want gummies!" Taehyung groaned and glared at the younger.

"But it's not for you!"

"But it's gummies!"

"And it's not for you"

"Not for Me?"

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

"You can't have kids if you're gonna eat their food" he said as I gave him the pack of the gummies and pout.

"Give me those candy and chocolate bars on your pocket" he said as I pout again and gave him the Chocolates.

"Stop pouting like that" he whispered.

"Let's go to sleep" I whispered and yawned, stretching out my arms.

"My baby is already tired hm? Come on, I'll make you sleep" he said and brought me to his room.

He puts me on the bed as I immediately hugged one of the pillows, he lay down next to me.

"Don't act like you don't know anything about what will happen tonight princess" he whispered.

"I'm sleepy" I said and make myself comfortable.

I whined when he roam his hand around my body to my pants.

"Don't do it" I whined again, I let him pulls down my pajama and squeeze my butt.

"You're such a good boy" he whispered and..

"Ah! Slowdown!" I said when he shoved two fingers in.

He just chuckled and continued what he's doing.

I moan Everytime he shove it in and pulls it out.

Until he completely removed my pants and lifted my shirt up, I felt his front on my back and he slaps his hard dick on my ass.

He slowly shoved it in, making me grip on the pillow. He moves slowly to fast until he hits my spot.

I did not stop myself from moaning and screaming when He hits my prostate since we're alone.

Everytime he thrust, my body keep getting pushed.

I grips on the pillow again when I felt him getting fast.

"Koo-- ahh!" I screamed when he hits my spot Everytime he thrust in.

"Keep being a bad boy til I fuck you nonstop!" He growls and keep getting last and deeper.

He lifted my ass up and continued to thrust me again.

I felt the knots in my stomach, felt cumming.

"Koo I-im near!" I moaned and screamed when I felt his hot cum came inside.

I collapsed on the bed as he lay down next to me.

"I'm sorry, princess" he whispered and kissed my neck to my chest nonstop.