02: the man I love

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

"Can you sit down for a minute Mr. Kim.." Mr. Jeon calmly said but still death glaring at me.

"I'm sorry.." I said.

"All of your companies are down except mine, not dragging you down but telling the truth. So what were going to do is, two CEO need to Collab" Mr. Jeon calmly said.

"What? Isn't that a ba--"

"Can you shut up? I'm not done yet!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's not for me, it's for your fucking companies that doesn't give a good damn to people. You hear me? Your all damn companies doesn't give a good damn to people, that's why you're all down.." Mr. Jeon said looking all of them.

"But Mr. J--" I was about to say something.

"Shush for a minute Mr. Kim" he said and put his index finger to my lips.

"Look at the Samsung company, they have a damn good selling because people use phones, TVs, tablets, laptops and those stuff. Samsung has the best company then what about your company? You Mr. Wuzi? You and your wife sell skin care that has 5 months expiration, Mr. Lee? You sell sex toys? How could that make you rich if it's not what people wanted to use? There are many kids, teenagers or even adults who has a fear to be Touched. And you're here, selling sex toys! Super interesting! Clap your hands for Mr. Lee!" Mr. Jeon sarcastically said looking at everyone.

"I'm not helping you to get up from your levels. Use your mind not your body, fuckers" he said.

"Cancel this damn fucking meeting Mr. Kim" Mr. Jeon said and left the meeting room.

~

"Mr. J--"

"Come in Mr. Kim, I need you here" he said as I opened the room door on his 27th floor.

He wasn't working in his office room so I went here and I'm right he's in here, maybe taking a rest.

"Oh? Mr. Jeon? Why are you drinking beer at this hour? It's so early and it's not good for you" I said taking the bottle of beer off his hand but he just glare at me.

"Sit here Mr. Kim, let me drink my beer and drink that banana milk you brought" he said.

"Are you mad at me because I fixed your tie in the middle of the meeting?" I asked.

"No I'm not, I just.. I just really hate that fucking guy who's been looking at you for the damn whole meeting" he said.

"Mr. Jeon look at those birds!" I said when I saw a heart shape birds.

"That's so cool!" I said.

"Do you like birds?" I suddenly asked and looked at him but I was so shock when he was looking at me while smiling.

"Huh what? No I hate those" he said.

"Why do you hate them? They are cute and kind. Do you know they helped snow white to wash the dishes and clean the house!" I said.

"That's Cinderella and it's just a story" he said.

"But they helped her!" I said trying to win.

"That's Cinderella, it's just a story and okay I'll let you win. You okay now?" He asked as I giggled.

"Yeah I'm okay now" I said as he smiled back.

"They said you don't smile but why are you smiling at me? Do I look funny?" I asked.

"No, you're pretty" he said putting my bangs in the back of my ears.

"I used to love a man, I was 19 that time. I love him so much, we used to make paper hearts for each other when we're in high school, our parents used to separate us because it's not allowed to love a person same gender as you. We both turned 20 we started to plan to move in a house with each other and start a new life, but that all went bad.." he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"My step dad killed him, he said we're not allowed to date but I said we can love who we want to since we're adults and we love each other.. then.. I killed him too. I spend 6 months in Jail, they said I can go out if I explain what happened but I didn't so I spend 6 months there"

"But why didn't you explain!" I whined.

"Because if I remember the man I love I'll be out of my mind again especially he's dead. His parents blamed me that we didn't break up too soon that made my step dad kill him and not me. After they released me from jail I'm really out of my mind, I keep overthinking, hallucinating about him, thinking about killing people til I turned 24, my mom convinced me to get a job and take my dad's position as a CEO then I'm still like this! That's why everyone thinks I'm Cold" he said as I hugged him.

"Sorry for asking" I said.

"It's fine. I used to be sweet that time I never love someone again because I'm scared that someone might hurt me or the person I will love" he said still looking at nowhere.

"Will you love someone again?" I asked.

"I might since my mom wants to have a grand child but she said, if I like guys I should love him and take care of him for her"

"Will you sleep with me here? I won't do anything bad I just want to cuddle" he said as I giggled.

"I would love to!" I said and hugged him.

"Don't you think this is akward because we're work partner why would we cuddle" I said but he shook his head.

"I don't care, I never had a cuddle since I'm 19 years old and my mom never cuddle me since I was born" he said and lay down on my chest.

6 PM

I woke up in his arms, he has dried fallen tears from his eyes.

I woke him up and whined.

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Jeon wake up I'm hungry" I said.

"What do you want to eat?" He mumbled.

"Japchae"