10: whiny

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

"Fuck business" I chuckled.

"See those ratings? You're second to the lowest Mr. Jikwoo, and.. wow! Just wow Mr. Lee! You look so high for yourself but look at you and your company, the lowest company, how shame.." I said and laughed.

"And who's the highest-- oh Fuck, I did expected that. I'm the highest and the second highest?! My clothing company is the first ranked and my hotel is number two, how sad for you all" I said.

"Wanna be on the top? I'm tired of being on the top ranking, nevermind! I'll be passing this ranks to my children anyway" I said.

"You can't have children Mr. Jeon, you love a guy who can't get pregnant. How shame.." Mr. Lee said as I laughed.

"Oh did I forgot to tell you? I'm going to adopt kids who doesn't have parents to make them safe and have a good family since they're abandoned. Ah how kind of me" I said.

"Don't ask me dumb questions like that Mr. Lee, you're just bringing yourself down" I said.

"Before I leave.. Tell the media that me and Mr. Kim, my boyfriend will take your companies down. Down worry about your secrets, I'll tell them all what you did to those kids" I said and winked at him before walking to my chair.

"Meeting's over, this is my last meeting with you all and I'm glad. Watch me and my boyfriend having the best family with those sweet little kids who had bad experience when they born" I said.

"Oh by the way, I closed your companies. You all have no work now but the police said y'all be cleaning the jail's restroom. Good luck MotherFuckers" I said and went outside with Taehyung.

"How long did I take?" I asked.

"9 minutes and 20 seconds" he said as I chuckled.

"Told you it won't be that Long. Since you're a good boy there, you'll have the whole amusement park" I said as he looked at me in shock.

"You're going to close the amusement park for two of us?" He shockedly said as I nodded.

"Why not? I'll be owning that amusement park anyway. Tae I'm the youngest billionaire, I have everything if I wanted them but you're the only one who owns me" I said as he blushed and hit my arm.

"What?! I'm telling the truth, you're the only one who owns me" I said.

"Tae I don't wanna take it so long.. Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked and held his long but small hands.

"I will be your boyfriend koo!" He giggles and jumped on me.

"Are you sure about those kids?" He asked as I brought him to the cafeteria.

"Yeah I'm sure about them, you will be my HouseWife and I'm going to work for us, I'll take 3 day off to take care of you and the kids and I won't work 24 hours. We'll get some kids from the orphanage and get them into a private school and we will donate stuff for the rest, okay?" I said and kissed his forehead.

"Kids?"

"They will adopt kids?"

"That's so sweet of Mr. Jeon"

"Mr. Kim is so lucky"

"Hey our bet is done! I don't wanna break Mr. Kim's heart"

"They look so cute!"

"Did you guys know Mr. Jeon already took down those low rated companies? That's so cool!"

"Yeah I heard Mr. Jeon trash talking to the other CEO"

"Yah shut up! Mr. Jeon will scold you!"

"Hey you all, stop those gossip I can hear you and by the way take care of the company, I can't be here tomorrow since I'll be adopting kids, I'll take them to the amusement park and I'll give this small guy some cuddles. Bye! Good luck with the work, go home early today and take a rest!" I said before carrying Taehyung outside.

"Princess do you wanna go shopping today and let's go with the kids to the amusement park tomorrow?" I asked while he keep looking and smiling at me.

"Yes princess I'll give you cuddles later!" I said and kissed his nose since he doesn't want to stop looking.

"I love you Koo, so much" he said and buries his head on my neck.

I was about to bring him down but he still hugged me.

"Princess you need to get in" I said but he whined and hugged me tightly.

"How can I drive?" I asked.

"I wanna be on your lap while you're driving" he said.

"No teasing okay? We will get on accident if I lose focus" I said and I went in with him.

"Remember the house I told you?" He nodded.

"I want you to be in my house Tae, so do you want your family to be in the house I told you?" I asked as he looked at me.

"You will do that?" He asked as I nodded.

"Of course, so your family won't be uncomfortable there. Tell them about it tomorrow and let's help them to bring their stuff" I said.

"Let's go.. shopping and cuddles for Taetae later" I said as he giggled.

"I wanna sleep okay?" He said as I chuckled.

"You can sleep Tae, I won't do anything bad" I said.

He put his head on my shoulder while hugging my waist.

After a long time, I heard him snoring. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Baby wake up, princess" I whispered.

"Princess, wake up" I said and kissed his cheek, to his jaw and to his sensitive neck.

He whined and pouts his lips while stretching his back that made his body touches my lower part.

"T-tae wake up" I said as he hummed and opened his one eye.

"Let's go shopping" I said as he immediately raised his head and smiled.

"Let's go!" He said and moved on my lap to go outside.

I almost cursed when he hit my part again.

"What happened Koo? Are you okay?" He asked.

"You'll get your punishment later" I groaned.

"Of course I have my punishment" he giggled and hugged me.

"Stop it Tae! Don't touch m-- ahh!" I groaned when he squeezed it.