14: SUP FUCKERS

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

It's been five year since we adopted the kids, we made them chose their birthday since they and we doesn't know their real birthday.

After five years Seokjin is already thirteen, Yoongi is already twelve, Hoseok and Namjoon are already eleven and Jimin is already 10.

The bad thing is Minnie will have her mood and her period.

Jungkook is working fine and I told him to take day off for three days so we can have family times.

When we make a misunderstanding problem, the kids will be telling us to say sorry to each other so we don't have biggie issues about our family. We're perfect.

The kids were learning on a private school together and took more lessons since they went to school so late.

Jungkook had been a good husband and a good father to the kids, he won't scold US for eating too much sweets, instead.. he'll be faking his cries to stop us from eating sweets! What a sweet husband!

Me..? I'm fine, I've been taking care of the kids and Jungkook for years already. It's so fun and exhausting to be in a big family especially Jungkook is a CEO, famous CEO. His employees and other CEOs are taking hate on our family for being a gay married.

We didn't say anything because we don't want any trouble with others since we have kids to take care of.

But today! It's Jungkook's day off and it's our family day! We will have have family dinner at our garden.

"Love no!" Jungkook groaned when I lay down on his back while he's doing push ups.

"Minnie look at daddy!" Hoseok said as they all went to my back as Jungkook's body got weak as we giggled.

"Argh my babies are already big" Jungkook said as we giggled.

"I'm your baby too right?" I asked.

"You're always my baby" he said as I kissed his cheek and they all kissed him too.

"Ah I've been attacked!" He said.

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

"Mr. Jeon! Mr. Jeon!" Someone screamed and the door bursted open as we all looked at him.

"Are you calling us all because we're all Mr. Jeon except for Minnie because she's the princess" i said and stood up.

"Mr. Jeon I need to talk to you! There's a problem to the company, the company money had been missing!" He said as i rolled his eyes.

"Boys get dress you too Minnie, and can you guys please get my briefcase and my jacket?" I said.

"Yes daddy!" They all said and ran to our room.

"So.. when did you realize it was missing? Any info from the person who did it?" I asked.

"No sir, but the guard said Mr. Lee came out from your office last night" he said, still looking scared and nervous.

"Hey be calm, I'm not gonna scold you about this, this isn't your fault" I said and pat his shoulder.

"Stay there, the kids will be here any m--"

"We're done!" Minnie said jumping on the stairs.

"Okay let's go, get in the car with daddy Taetae and wait me there" I said before sipping on my coffee that Tae made because I don't want him to be upset that I didn't drink what he made for me.

"Get on your car, I'll be in the building later I just need to talk with the kids so they won't freak out in the company" I said as my secretary nodded.

I went to my car where my husband and my kids are, Yoongi and hoseok are fighting again because Minnie wants to be in the left side so Yoongi and hoseok are fighting who will be on Minnie's side but namjoon already sat next to Minnie while Seokjin keep pulling Namjoon.

"Who wants ice cream?" I said as they all looked at me.

"Minnie will be sitting on daddy Tae's lap at the left side, Seokjin will be here with me in the front, namjoonie will be next to Minnie and daddy Tae, and you too if you want Minnie don't fight in front of Minnie or I'll teach Minnie to punch a guy" I said as they fixed their places.

"If I heard you both again bickering and fighting because of Minnie, you both will be grounded" I said.

I drove to their favorite coffee shop where they found out that there's sweets.

"Before we go to the company, go get what you want so you'll behave while I will be in a meeting" I said as Tae and I watched and walked with them.

"Done?" I asked after they went to me and Tae.

"Now pay for it" I said as they looked at me in confusion.

"Kidding" I laughed.

"Bring it to the counter" I said as they went to the counter with their food.

"Minnie no! Not the coffee I told you it's not good for you" I said and snatched the instant coffee from her hand.

"But I'm old enough" she whined.

"You're still my baby so No" I said as she pout.

~

"Boys I'm warning you if you make loud noises at the meeting room I'll put those sweets in the trash, I'm not gonna warn Minnie because she's behaved" I said as they nodded.

We went inside the building that it's now called "SWEETIE KOOKIES" because of the kids.

The company building is really black and dark but when we adopted these kids they asked me to make it colorful.

The cafeteria has 20 waiter now and Minnie told me that she wants everyone in the company their uniforms to be colorful.

"You guys can't play with the employees here for now because they are working so you all will be staying with me and daddy Tae in the meeting room with some fuck--" I was cut off by Tae.

"Koo!"

"What? They are fu--" okay I'll stop! Ouch!" I said after he pinched my nipples.

"Dad? should I kick their balls if they went near me?" Jimin asked as I smiled.

"Yeah and when they asked who told you to do it it's always me so you won't get into a trouble" I said and opened the meeting room door for them.

As all CEO inside the meeting room looking at us and stood up before bowing.

"Shout it Minnie" I whispered as she smiled and...

"SUP FUCKERS!!"