08: playdate

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

"What do you mean 'I love you', Koo? Is that for real?" He asked, already looking at me.

"Yeah, it is for real Tae" I Chuckled.

"Wah come on, I don't wanna be cheesy here!" He said before we went to the shower to take a bath again.

We immediately went in to my car and I drove ourselves to the company.

"Tae I'm serious, will you let me take you on a date?" I asked as he sarcastically shooked his head.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Koo you have a beautiful life and I don't. You have everything and I don't, we're opposite. I don't wanna hurt you after I regret, after you regret" he said.

"Tae I have nothing to regret" I said as he just look out on the window.

"Keep ignoring me, I will give you another work" I said as he forcedly looked.

"Keep doing a good job, Princess. I love you" I said after kissing him.

"Let me put you down" I said and about to go to him but he already fell.

"I told you to wait for me to open the door for you and let me carry you down, now you slipped. Be thankful you didn't get any cut" I said and helped him to get up.

"Yah yah yah! Put me down!" He said but I already came in as many workers looked at us.

Taetae hid his face on my neck as I chuckled.

"They know it's you, why are you covering yourself? You're fine" I smiled and laughed.

"Did Mr. Jeon just smiled and laughed?"

"Yow! Mr. Kim is the only one who made him laugh and smile like that!"

"They look so cute together"

"Yeah like those book stories!"

"Mr. Kim looks so small and cute around Mr. Jeon"

"They're really must be dating"

"Yeah and Mr. Jeon looks so protective when Mr. Kim almost got raped"

"Maybe, since Mr. Jeon always talk and go to see Mr. Kim in his office in the middle of work"

"Yah yah yah! Go to work, how did you know I'm going to his office to see him?" I laughed and my cheeks goes blushie red.

"Mr. Jeon we caught you many times, going to Mr. Kim" someone said.

"Yah! Mind your business!" I said and ran to my office with Tae.

"Koo you showed them your blushing face!" Tae said and kissed my cheek.

"I did? That's embarrassing" I said.

"They don't think it's embarrassing, that's so cute Koo. You're finally smiling and laughing, you're not scolding them that much" he said, cupping my face.

"Koo it's one pm, it's lunch. I wanna eat again!" He whined after I put him down.

"Then go princess, do whatever you want, I'm always here on your back" I said and ruffles his hair.

"But I wanna eat with you!" He said and pulled me to the cafeteria.

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

"Tae, this isn't a good place to ask this but.. can you be my boyfriend? Like for real? I wanna forget about the worst thing that happened to me before and I want to love you and make me forget about the worst" he said as I leaned onto the table and kissed his forehead.

"I wanna be your boyfriend Koo!" I said almost having red heart in my eyes.

"Ah! You're my boyfriend now!" He excited said and kissed my forehead longer that he did always.

"I'm already your boyfriend okay? I love you!" He said and hugged me.

"I love you too Kook!" I said.

"Where's Jungkook?" A girl came as my smile dropped.

"Jungkook there you are!" The girl said and ran to hug Jungkook, as I moved away backwards.

"Oh who is he? What are you two doing here?" She asked, pointing at me.

"Uh h-he's Kim Taehyung, my secretary" he said as I gave them a small smile.

"Park Sunji, his fiancé" she said.

"Sir Jeon, I think I need to go since you need to have alone time" I said and ran to my office.

I don't know her but she already said that she's the fiancé and that's not gonna be me.

I'm just the toy and she's the fiancé, I'm nothing here.

I was quietly working when the door opened, revealing the biggest liar.

"Tae?"

"Is that just a.. playdate? I thought you wouldn't break my heart? You promised me, and I promised you too" I said.

"Just tell me if you're just doing this because of pity.." I said.

"I never thought you would do that to her and to me"

"That must be really hurts if she found a out you're hiding it to her"

"Why don't you go after her and tell her the truth that we're just.. friends?" I asked as he came closer to me.

"Tae, listen to me. I forgot about her, I thought she wouldn't care about our engagement. Seriously her parents just wanted me to marry her to get money from me! Tae I'm not going to court you if I already have someone. I love you, not her" he said.

"But you lied to me.." I said, biting my lower lip to stop myself from crying.

"You could tell me or anyone that I lied to you but I didn't Tae, I really forgot about her since she's been spending Her times with other boys" he said.

"Tae, listen to me, I will get divorced with her and you'll be with me again okay? Do you trust me?" He asked as I just nodded.

"You love me and I love you, we won't break up til I fixed this" he said.

"Now do your work for today while I'm doing my job and for the divorce papers, I'm sorry Tae" he said before kissing me.

"I'll be in my office okay? If you need me or something, Call me" he said and about to walk but I immediately stopped him by pulling his hand.

"Can I hug you for a minute please" I said as he chuckled and hugged me.

"We will be together right? You love me and I love you. Please don't break my heart, go now" I said and let go of him.

"No, I don't want to. Let's stay like this for more minutes" he said and sat on the couch with me, on his lap.