03: Smile for me

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

Company cafeteria

7 pm

"Will you give me one of your nickname that I can call you when we're alone?" Mr. Jeon asked as I deeply think of a nickname.

"Tae? That's the only nickname I have since I don't have friends, my mom calls me Tae and Kim Taehyung when she's mad" I said as he chuckled.

"Why would you make her mad?" He asked.

"I don't wash the dishes" I shyly said as he laughed.

"But Mr. J--"

"We're alone Tae, no company matter here only us, it's Jungkook for you or anything you want" he said as I smiled.

"Then can I call you Kookie! Or anything?" I asked as he chuckled and nodded.

"Why does people thinks you're bad? You're super cute!" I said and pinched his cheeks.

"Not my cheeks, they're always getting squeeze or pinched when I'm with my mom. She keeps telling me that my head looks like a boba ball and a cute bunny face" he said as I giggled.

"Sure you are" I said.

"Why are we here again?" I asked.

"We're here to eat Tae, so you said you want japchae? Anything else you want?" He asked as I shook my head while smiling.

"You're cute" he said before raising his hand.

"Koo, there's no waiter here" I said And Chuckled.

"What? There's no one serving you food here? I thought I hired eighteen waiter here" he said in disbelief.

"Seriously there's no one?" He asked again as shooked my head.

"Please remind me tomorrow I'll hire some waiters" he said and went to the Kitchen, but I won't let him go alone.

I went on his back as he look at the workers.

"Hey Koo, let's go outside. You can't go here you might get dirt on you clothes" I said.

"I still can't believe I didn't hire any waiter here!" He said almost yelled as I laughed.

"Okay Koo, calm down. I'll remind you tomorrow to hire some so let's order now before they all come here and you'll lose the lane" I said.

~

"Is it good?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yes it's my favorite" I said.

"Can I have some?" He said as I giggled and gave him a bit on my food.

"Oh they're here" I said when some employees started to went out of the rooms.

"You looks so cute!" He said and pinched my cheek and wipes something from my cheek.

"Oh did you see what Mr. Jeon did?"

"They're must be dating"

"I never thought Mr. Kim was gay!"

"Look Mr. Jeon's smiling!"

"How did Mr. Kim did that?"

"I haven't heard Mr. Jeon yelling at Mr. Kim"

"Yeah, are they secretly dating?"

"Tae? Are they really like this?" Jungkook whispered as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yah! Can you all mind your business? You're here to work, I just wiped something from his cheek and I pinched his cheek, so what? And so what if we're dating?" He said as they all look away.

"Hey don't scold them, it's fine" I said.

"No it's not, they're fucking judgemental" he said.

We ate but I thought about something..

Taetae:
Hi Mr. Jeon!😳😍

Jungkook:
I'm literally in front of you? What do you want?

Taetae:
Can you smile for me?🥺👉👈

Jungkook:
No.

Taetae:
Why not?

Jungkook:
Because I said so.

Taetae:
But I wanna see you smile😭

Jungkook:
I said no.

Taetae:
Please 🥺😭

Jungkook:
No is no

Taetae:
😭😭

Jungkook:
Cry if you want, but I won't smile.

Taetae:
😡😡

Jungkook:
☠️

"I just wanna see you smile" I said and pout.

"But I said no, didn't I?" He asked being a British bitch.

"I hate you! You're not my friend anymore" I said.

"Who said we're friends?" He said as I walked out.

"Oh come on Tae! Stop that attitude! Come here!" Jungkook yelled but I didn't listen.

The others left shocked.

~

After we ate, we went to another meeting.

"This topic again? Why can't you all understand to use your mind not you dang body?" Jungkook groaned.

"Okay, since I'm in the mood earlier but not now I'm planning on something" he said.

"What plan?" One of the guys asked.

"How many of you? One, two, three, four, Five, six, seven, and eight. You're fucking eight and find your partner should be two" he said as they all started to pull each other.

"You all good?" He asked as they all nodded.

"Now think about things or product that good to sell that will make people use it and thinks it's good to use" he said walking around them.

"Ice cream?.." a guy in a group said as all of them laughed except me and Koo.

"Childish but good. Kids and teenagers might like that" He said as the two started cheering and the others left shock.

"You both?" Koo said and pointed at the two.

"Jewelry?" They asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Good and stop thinking about high prize if it's fake gold or silver. You'll make your companies fail" he said and raised an eyebrow at the next group.

"House stuff?" They nervously asked.

"Good, that's pretty good. You both?" He said and looked at the last team.

"Toys?"

"No! Why would you sell toys for kids, they can play with their parents"

"Vehicles?" They nervously asked.

"Sure, but you both will be the next cause of pollution, black smoke from vehicles and dumb people's driving skills. It is not my fault if you both ended up in jail. I mean, it's not bad in jail" he said.

"This meeting is done, finally I can eat!" He said walking towards the door.

"But sir you just ate?" I said.

"Shut up Mr. Kim, come with me" he said.

"But I don't want to" I groaned but still walked after him.

"Then why are you walking with me?" He smirked.

"Because you said so!" I whined.

"Yeah yeah come on! You should be thankful that I'm drunk and tired. Now get in my car I'll drive you home" he said as I rolled my eyes on him.

"I'll pull your eyeballs off if you keep doing that!" He warned.