07: I love you?

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

"W-why not? I thought you wanted to go home? And why are you shirtless?" I asked, trying not to look at his toned body.

But he has a cut near to his chest.

"What happened to that?" I asked pointing at the big healed cut.

"Kajin, it's from Kajin's dad. He almost killed me after I brought Kajin to the hospital, but Kajin didn't survive" he said, still preparing the food.

"I'm sorry for asking" I said.

"It's fine, we should eat now and by the way, when you were sleeping I went to a near market to buy some things and food for you here. I'm sure you can cook those" he said.

"Isn't too much? You always buy things and food for me" I said.

"Because you deserve it" he said and ruffles my hair.

"Tae? I don't want you to live here. I don't think you're safe here. I found a house for you near to my house so you're safe. Whether you want it or not, you're gonna live there so I can make you safe" he said as I stood up from my chair and hugged him.

"Thank you Kookie!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"You're always welcome Tae, you have nothing to worry about. You can live there with your family too but if they want there then okay, I'll help your siblings to find a job or find a new school for their courses" he said.

"Isn't that too much for you? You're spending your money to me and my family and I can't repay you b--"

"Tae you don't have to. You're my secretary, you're helping me with the work, without you I might be finding secretaries who doesn't know how to work so that's the repay you're doing, I'm not lowering your salary too" he said as I kissed him and he responded to me.

His hand grip on my butt and his other hand travelled inside my shirt, I whined when he pinch my nipple and his kisses goes on my neck.

"Koo--" I moaned.

My nails dig on his back made him groan but he keep sucking on my neck, leaving bite marks. Not love marks..

I immediately pulled away.

"I'm sorry" I said and sat on my chair again.

"Tae don't be like this, I'm sorry I just.. I just can't control myself" he said as I just nod.

"Koo? I think I'm falling for you.. I really don't wanna feel this way but it's really hard to stop my feelings. I know you just told me to wait for the love to make me happy a little, right?" I asked.

"Tae you're overthinking and that's not good. Can you wait for the love for a little more days?" He asked as I smile and nodded.

"Sure" I said and continued to eat.

"You don't believe me don't you? I pinky pinky it!" He said raising his pinky finger as I giggled and intertwined it with him.

"Please promise it, I really wanna date you" I said as he chuckled.

"I really wanna date you too Tae"

"Why are you eating so fast? We're not going to work" he said as I pout.

"Why not? Then don't go to work but I will!" I said, putting my plate on the sink and ran to the bathroom.

I throw my clothes to the basket of dirty clothes and took a bath.

"Tae? Can I shower with you?" He said and knocked many times.

"No!" I yelled.

"Why not? Are you thinking about making out? Of course I won't do that!" He yelled as I groaned and opened the door for him.

"Don't look at me if you're gonna say I'm fat" I said.

"Tae?! Have you look at yourself? You're so sexy!" I said.

"You call this sexy? This, this body? Sexy? You must be blind Koo" I said and turned around to the shower.

"Kook w-what are you doing?" I whined when his hand came from my back and brushes his fingers to my lower part.

"Tae? Will you let me do it?" He asked, kissing and sucking onto my neck.

"Just please be gentle on me, this is my first time" I said as he just hummed.

"You'll do what I said so this won't be painful for you okay?" He said as I nodded.

"Bend down for me, princess" he said and I heard the shower faucet turned off.

I hold onto the wall, like what he said.

"I'll put it in slowly okay? It will hurt at first but it will turn good after" he said as I just hummed.

Every time he push himself in it's getting bigger and I'm getting stretched.

"Koo it hurts!" I whimpers.

"Just a little more Tae" he said and slammed himself inside, I moaned more louder that before.

He roughly slammed himself in and out.

"J-jungkook stop!" I heavily said but he didn't.

"I'm sorry Tae" he said and keep pounding in.

"Jungkook p-please" I begged as a hot liquid came in my hole and dripping wet out as my legs almost collapsed.

"I'm sorry Tae, I shouldn't have forced you but I really can't stop myself. I'm really sorry" he said as he carried me and brought me to the bathtub with him.

"It still hurts Koo, I think you hit something when you were inside" I said as his hands travels on my nipple and to my lower abdomen.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"Jungkook stop it a-already" the older brunette said even he feel so pleasured when the younger strokes his cock.

"Do you still want me to stop?" The younger brunette asked as the tiger just closed his eyes and held the bunny's biceps in pleasure.

"No.." the tiger said, feeling the pleasure that the boy gives.

"Is it good?" The boy asked, finally stroking the older's dick faster than before.

"Jungkook! I'm near!" The older moans, digging his nail onto the younger's arms.

"Ahh! Jungkook!" The boy screamed when he releases his orgasm.

"That's what you will do to me when we're already a couple" the younger said, breathing heavily since he release his pre-cum because of the older's moans.

"Tae?" He whispered after we took a little rest.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"