Six

Yoongi's pov

I close the door behind me and immediately call our manager (Karen alert!...sorry).
He picks up after the third ring.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Hey! Wassup? I already sent this week's schedule through email. Didn't you check?" Yeah I never really call him much hence this reaction.
"I did. That's not what I wanna talk about." I reply, slightly annoyed.
"You see... actually..um...Taehyung..is a little? Not in his right mind?" I continued, which sounded more like a question.
'More like not in his right body.' I thought to myself.
This coming up with an excuse stuff was fucking hard. Curse Namjoon!

"What happened Yoongi? What do you mean?" The manager replied, a bit panicked.
"It's nothing serious but could you maybe......cancel this week's schedule?" I nervously replied.
There was silence for a good, long 30 seconds then, "You're kidding right? Haha..." He hesitantly asked.
Sigh! "I'm afraid I'm not."

"WHAT?! You are contradicting yourself Yoongi! 'nothing serious' and 'cancel this week's schedule'?!" He angrily huffed then continued. "Listen..you can tell me if something is wrong. Is Taehyung not well?" He asked.
"Taehyung is fine." I lie, not wanting him to panic more than he already was and decide to throw Namjoon under the bus.

"It's actually about Namjoon. He is not feeling too well because...um...you see...YEAH! One of his relatives just expired! He was very close to them so it has affected him a lot. And not just Joon but all of us were really attached to them and...and their loss is affecting our performance. So we need to go to C/N for the funeral...today!" I was literally spitting shit at this point.

"TODAY?! I'm sorry for your loss but that's impossible!" He says flabbergasted.
"Namjoon already booked the tickets." I deadpan. "Only me, Hobi and Namjoon are going there anyway." I add.

"You should have asked me before booking tickets!" I push the phone a little away from my ear and bring it back after he's done yelling.
"Hey they didn't tell us before d¥ing you know? It was sudden and we need to go. It's very important. If we don't it's gonna affect our work and we don't want that. So please, and we'll come back the day after tomorrow." I know I was being a little rude but he was just not buying it and it was starting to get on my nerves.

"But-"
"Bye." I cut the call and huff.
'Fuck. I'm so de@d.' I thought to myself.

I decide to go to Namjoon's room to give him intel about the phone call.

I enter his room and he's sitting on his bed, intensely staring down at his phone just occassionally typing.
"You done booking?" He looks up and nods, then turns his attention back to the screen.
"By the way I told the manager that one of your relative expired and we're accompanying you to the funeral and that we'll be back 2 days later so you might get a call about it." He looks back up and gives me the 'are you serious' look. I just shrug and give him a cheeky smile :]
"Couldn't you make up something more....I don't know...convincing??"
How dare he-
I turn and give him an indifferent look that shuts him up.
"What time's the flight?"
"The flight is gonna take off at 9p.m. So we need to be ready latest by 7p.m.
And if I'm correct, we probably won't be mobbed by Army today because it's an unplanned travel but still let's take a few bouncers." Namjoon says to which I agree.
"Aight I'm gonna go get packed."
"Okay." And I walk out of Joon's room.

I decide to take Tae's favourite clothes with me thinking it might calm him down. I walk over to his room and knock, not wanting to startle the girl.
After waiting for a minute or two without a reply I decide to just go inside.
I push open the door and look around to find her sleeping. I couldn't help but stare while deeply thinking.
'Is this really not Taehyung? How is this fucking shit even possible? Maybe I'm just dreaming.' I scratch my left hand with the opposite hand's nails, deciding that this was indeed not a dream.

Trying not to make a sound, I tip toe towards Tae's closet. I slowly turn the door handle but of course it fucking creaks! I hear the girl rustle behind and slowly turn to look at her. Thanking God that she's still asleep I move forward with my mission. I enter his closet and turn on the lights.
I go through Tae's clothes and pick the ones he likes the most, fold them into a pile.

 After I'm satisfied with my find, I turn around to leave when- "AAHHH!" I shout startled.
"AAHHH!" The girl shouts.
"Why are you shouting?" I ask bewildered.
"Because you are!" She shoots back.
I calm my breathing after a few seconds, she does the same. Then look at her with a glare.
"I was just surprised. Anyway I came here to take some clothes for Taehyung." I dangle the pile of clothes in my hands. 

"Bye." I move past her to quickly get out of that awkward mess.

"Um..wait!" She stops me. I turn behind with a questioning look watching her contemplate what to say. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I understand the gravity of this situation and how it must feel so unfair that someone you don't even know might be the cause for your probable undoing." she looks down with tears in her eyes.

"Wow It's the 2nd time in a day." I reply dazed.

She looks up confused. "What..." 

I realize what I just blabbed and curse myself mentally. "I meant you don't have to be sorry. It's not like you did anything on purpose." I look at her. "Right?" She nods. I think for a few seconds before continuing "If I'm being honest this is kind of annoying. I can't seem to wrap my head around this disney shit and hate to admit it but I kinda miss Taehyung." I say with a small smile, a little surprised that I was suddenly talking to her so comfortably. It generally took me a while to open up to people so I assumed it was because of the face and voice she exhibited at the moment.

She smiles back, "Don't worry mister Tsundere, I'm sure Taehyung will be back soon." she says while patting my shoulder. I scrunch my nose at the nickname but still smile in appreciation at her attempt to console.

We stand in a relatively comfortable silence before I decide to return and get my bags packed. "Bye!" She says as we reach the door. I raise my hand as a form of acknowledgement and move towards my bedroom. 

I quickly pack my bags and bring them to the living room. Jungkook was already sitting there watching tv. I could tell he wasn't really paying attention to it though. I sigh and put my bags near the shoe rack then return to the living room and sit beside Jungkook. I am sure he is more worried than any of us about his bestfriend so I just sit beside him in an attempt to comfort him silently and make sure he doesn't feel any more lonely than he already is. After a while Hobi comes out. (Lmao- Ok Hobi) 

"It's time." he says all serious which honestly makes me wanna laugh but oh my god self control is such a lovely thing. I get up and hear Jungkook whisper a small "Thanks." Namjoon carries his and Hobi's bags towards the door and tells me to bring my bags down and help him load the car. Everyone's in the living room now, even y/n. We wish our goodbyes and get going; hoping we'll find Taehyung safely and bring him back.

[A/N: Another shitty chapter, just for you :> And just to clarify, the reason Yoongi says 2nd time in a day he meant seeing Taehyung cry for the 2nd time in a single day even though it was y/n but the body was Taehyung's and it's not that Yoon hasn't ever seen Tae cry, it's just how I mentioned before in the story; Tae had started keeping to himself a lot so him crying had become rare that's why Yoon said what he did when he saw y/n in Tae's body cry. It's like 2a.m wtf am I saying omg please forgive me. Bye!]